MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  

Phobos new server

Is the administration considering opening a new server?  I personally look forward to it.!  Please give us information on this matter.  My suggestion is x5000 Phobos.

We don't have any current plans for any new MUX servers. We have transferred all characters to our https://mu.bless.gs/ru/ project. And it now has the same game version as MUX as well. If there is gonna be a new server it will be opened on MU Bless.

Ok ok then sounds good because it’s exactly the same with mu global, I can see also that x5000 server exist on bless so x1000 sound good

please tell us something about that tho, we need to know more is it going to be any time soon ? At this point too many ppl want this, at least tell us Approximately when

On 3/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, VanGuard said:

Ok ok then sounds good because it’s exactly the same with mu global, I can see also that x5000 server exist on bless so x1000 sound good

please tell us something about that tho, we need to know more is it going to be any time soon ? At this point too many ppl want this, at least tell us Approximately when

x1000 does seem to sound good. When we will have a date for a new server - the news will be on the website.