MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bonevoyage

luxor

i see x30 origin has got new mobs and more quests, whats the reason to not to add them here aswell ?

On 10/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, Weissmann said:

i see x30 origin has got new mobs and more quests, whats the reason to not to add them here aswell ?

Well, currently there no quests over 300, even on Origin.

As for now we need to finish all the planned updates for server Origin and major anti-cheat improvements as well. After that we can implement all these updates to Luxor server.

I believe the main reason why people ask for new quests is because stat point amount for quests currently is much less than it was on phobos. And as i remember the stat point amount was promised to be equal to phobos, no?

5 hours ago, Type-R said:

I believe the main reason why people ask for new quests is because stat point amount for quests currently is much less than it was on phobos. And as i remember the stat point amount was promised to be equal to phobos, no?

Yeap, I know. New quests should feature Swamp of Peace and it's still work in progress.