MUX Global Community
AnVo

SM on Chaos castle

The entire video is you being stupid and helping sm survive. You would be more useful by staying afk and maybe that other bk could win without you constantly trying to prevent him from killing that sm.

• Like 1

I always like to play bk but I made Especially sm only for cc , f6 with teleport and go to smoke 😅 bk cant do nothing. 

• Haha 1

Actual advice, wear 2 swords with SD bypass, use cyclone once on the other bk, twisting slash without hitting said bk and try to guess where sm will land with death stab combo prepared. If sm is on f6 afk, eventually he will end up near map edges and it will have much higher chance to land a hit.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, shadow said:

I always like to play bk but I made Especially sm only for cc , f6 with teleport and go to smoke 😅 bk cant do nothing. 

It comes bcuz you don’t know how to play BK. Your gameplay is made for server with 5 people online, Ofc you cant learn the full potential of BK. If I stay in Cc with my SM versus BK, 80% of the Cases Bk catches me on first 5 minutes. 

Mốt bác kệ BK đi đừng đánh với nó đầu, dập ELF SM trước. Với bác combo 3 phím rồi thì cài 1 phím cho cái skill Destruction để slow tụi SM lại. SM bác combo vào vẫn được nên tụi nó ko teleport suốt đc đâu rồi cũng phải chạy à.