MUX Global Community
kolia

loss elff

@TigerX by what right did you steal the items and the bonus if it didn't belong to you? , You know that kolia donated for that bonus to make a +15 sword but you managed to steal the bonus you are a Thief !!!!

@TigerX Tell him how many accounts you stole items and bonus from?  account thief you go to work and donate if you want bonuses or items in the store!!! 

THEIF!!! THEIF!!! THEIF!!!

@TigerX  =Attention thief!!!

19 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

I assume It also happened more than 3 months ago. In that case, we won't be able to process your loss.

It's about 2 years. can close. :)

26 minutes ago, algocalim said:

@TigerX Tell him how many accounts you stole items and bonus from?  account thief you go to work and donate if you want bonuses or items in the store!!! 

THEIF!!! THEIF!!! THEIF!!!

@TigerX  =Attention thief!!!

remember how you stole my BK and even sabotaded the admin ? dude, look at prison yard, you can see there who is who

33 minutes ago, algocalim said:

@TigerX by what right did you steal the items and the bonus if it didn't belong to you? , You know that kolia donated for that bonus to make a +15 sword but you managed to steal the bonus you are a Thief !!!!

Is that bonus in my acc??? xD

All this happen because of you. If you're not exist in this world, only good things will happen. xD

5 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

remember how you stole my BK and even sabotaded the admin ? dude, look at prison yard, you can see there who is who

He have 5 in x30 xD

ssdfsdfs.png

19 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Wrong !, I bought that bk from the market, I didn't enter your game account to steal it like him !!

8 minutes ago, algocalim said:

Wrong !, I bought that bk from the market, I didn't enter your game account to steal it like him !!

you can twist the words how you like to, but we all know the truth 😉

The elf is in possesion of Spectre for more than 1 year, I can testify this. 

Since owner trusted his account to another person (gave password) and considering that it happened more than 3 months ago (between 1 and 2 years, according to players info), we cannot do anything to help the owner anymore. Both parties can only settle things between themselves now.