Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

Merlin 2.2/2.1 x1000

1. My nickname: Weissmann
2. Game server: Luxor x1000
3. Which rule clause was violated:  2.2 / 2.1
4. Nickname of offender: Merlin
5. Proof.

1:42:50 ( use speed x 0.25 ) (killing BK)

1:02:20 ( use speed x 0.25 ) (killing FuriouS GM hAHuKa under shield, with almost everything +reflekt on CS period)

and many more other timing, i dont think you really need them. There are Logs provided by admins. They speak for themselves :)

Not to mention this SM is using exc set +13, Blue fenrir and has wings lvl2 and no +13+FO staff

How to kill Full deffense BK under shield with top Elves buffs (freaky) 450k HP with damage from such items ?

https://files.fm/u/drvkns3pu

image0.jpg

this guy is using around 20 diff combinations in less than 1000 ms

Also where does the combo on 11:09:51.501 come from ?

i know there are many skilled players out there, so we asked him to show us his skill VS BK in Duel. All the times we asked - he denied. But why ?

MERLIN AKA BainoFF AKA AnGeL on x500

Edited by Weissmann
  • Haha 3

1 час назад, Weissmann сказал:

this guy is using around 20 diff combinations 1 combo in less than 1000 ms

wow so convincing 😅

21 minutes ago, SingSongVN said:

wow so convincing 😅

yeah, ice -> inferno -> combo :D

Вы хотите сказать тут нету читов ?)))))))))

Пацану реально пнх sd derement ne sd decrement 2 сворда 315к хп снимает за секунду !

А на осаде он снимал 450к  бк за секунду и держит всех за дураков так если он такой умный играет без читов пускай запишет видео как он это делает и скинет его администрации !!!!

у меня весь сэт дд реф винги 13 вы просто посмотрите видео на 0.25 не первый раз был замечен и на блессе под ником ангел !!!!!!

у меня Posoion ring +12 Ice ring ))))

2 sworda sd decrement в цц сливает просто за секунду )))))))))

вы видите его логи бана нету ))))))))) 

а как только зовешь его дуэль он сразу говорит мне надо уходить )))))))))))))))

а c повер бафф у меня 150 достиг а см в exe сэте с одной опт !!

Edited by glimka

3 минуты назад, Supreme сказал:

macro :D

тут не только макро )))я уверен на 100% процентов

что если он пойдет дуэль на видео он не чего не сделает и видео чтоб снимал он !

20 minutes ago, glimka said:

if you set speed x0,25 i like how 3 combos are already happened befor any of combo skills are visible :D

Edited by Weissmann

Парень в доту на инвокере умеет играть...

Just now, zandy said:

это значит он прожимает 20 комбинаций + отьедает СД банки и всё за 900 мили секунд ?) 

7 минут назад, zandy сказал:

я бы сказал на чем он умеет играть ) Пускай видео пишет и кидает администрации как он сливает даже 315 к хп в любое время могу пойти дуэль с ним и я уверен что он на видео не чего не сделает с открытыми процессами !!! 

мы даже дадим ему СД БАНОК 50-100 сколько он захочет )

мы делали тест СМ в АНЦ СЭТЕ не может убить бк на щите но этот см в exe с одной опт сливает ))))))))))

Edited by glimka

He's right, this is only possible thanks to 3 items with sd ratio and in the video bk is with shield and not 2 swords with decrement. In theory I could believe this is done legitimately by a really good player, however this is just looks TOO good, literally not a millisecond wasted, entire 0.5 second inferno cooldown is filled with decays perfectly. Even the old inferno combo without cooldown, I could believe a competent player who got into really good rhythm would be able to shoot combo after combo, but here it's not only that, he also used all inferno cooldown downtime with different skills and then switches back for another one exactly when cooldown comes back.

We need more logs, from that part you can see that inferno is exactly 0.5 seconds after the previous one, exactly the same millisecond -> .438 to .938. This is just too much to be a coincidence. Same with aqua beam following decay, it registers on the same millisecond too and happens twice in these logs. 

Gun to my head, I would say it's a clear macro, but only that and no "hacks" or something, gear is irrelevant, that bk could have full brave on video and the same would happen, he is killing him with combo base damage while using decay to slow down healing. Just have to see more logs and if these patterns repeat more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muonline said:

He's right, this is only possible thanks to 3 items with sd ratio and in the video bk is with shield and not 2 swords with decrement. In theory I could believe this is done legitimately by a really good player, however this is just looks TOO good, literally not a millisecond wasted, entire 0.5 second inferno cooldown is filled with decays perfectly. Even the old inferno combo without cooldown, I could believe a competent player who got into really good rhythm would be able to shoot combo after combo, but here it's not only that, he also used all inferno cooldown downtime with different skills and then switches back for another one exactly when cooldown comes back.

We need more logs, from that part you can see that inferno is exactly 0.5 seconds after the previous one, exactly the same millisecond -> .438 to .938. This is just too much to be a coincidence. Same with aqua beam following decay, it registers on the same millisecond too and happens twice in these logs. 

Gun to my head, I would say it's a clear macro, but only that and no "hacks" or something, gear is irrelevant, that bk could have full brave on video and the same would happen, he is killing him with combo base damage while using decay to slow down healing. Just have to see more logs and if these patterns repeat more.

very good statement

33 минуты назад, muonline сказал:

you can chek logs in link )all logs for Merlin

Edited by glimka

This player used the same thing a long time ago on Bless server, his nickname: BrainOFF, Angel
It is not about him, it is about game mechanics, in the past all SMs was using the same thing and hit 3-4 combo in 1 second and admins just added a cooldown for Inferno skill, but as you can see there is another way to insta kill anyone, BK 400k HP, DL full agility and full vit.

If we talk about balance this is not balance :)

The best way to solve this just add a bigger cooldown for skills which are used for combo, thats it.
SM is very powerfull just hitting with Decay or Ice Storm, but here we have perfect combo+decay+combo+decay+combo+decay, too much dmg... and I do not believe that he is doing it with his fingers, doesnt matter how good you are, it is almost imposible to do the same combination again and againg without failing...

Lets wait for admins

image.png.79000d5e58c701168e53ed13ba4dfe03.png

Trying to get perfect delay =D

What a shame kekw

KEKW | Know Your Meme

Edited by BKsparK

Alright, since I have nothing better to do with my life I went through every instance of inferno and found around 30 times when inferno is cast exactly 0.5 seconds after first one. For that to happen this often with such accuracy you would have to be a god gamer or plainly hold inferno on right click which isn't the case since he also manages to cast aqua beam and decay every single time. 

11 minutes ago, Imbalance said:

This player used the same thing a long time ago on Bless server, his nickname: BrainOFF, Angel
It is not about him, it is about game mechanics, in the past all SMs was using the same thing and hit 3-4 combo in 1 second and admins just added a cooldown for Inferno skill, but as you can see there is another way to insta kill anyone, BK 400k HP, DL full agility and full vit.

If we talk about balance this is not balance :)

The best way to solve this just add a bigger cooldown for skills which are used for combo, thats it.
SM is very powerfull just hitting with Decay or Ice Storm, but here we have perfect combo+decay+combo+decay+combo+decay, too much dmg... and I do not believe that he is doing it with his fingers, doesnt matter how good you are, it is almost imposible to do the same combination again and againg without failing...

Lets wait for admins

Dont talk about balance when guild depends on one DL.

2 minutes ago, CAPSLOCK said:

Dont talk about balance when guild depends on one DL.

image.png.045103a99c7b06a1b20173c2d48ec300.png

cover4.jpg

• Haha 1

Looks like his Ping is about 12ms, which is good. Most likely a macro, which we cannot prove. I doubt there is anything else than good ping and fast macro.

P.S. Now Imagine playing bk on bless projects in 2021…

5616.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=forma

6 hours ago, Weissmann said:

if you set speed x0,25 i like how 3 combos are already happened befor any of combo skills are visible 

thats true though.

The only explanation on that i could give is if the person filming ping is significantly higher than the attackers ping, he could possibly not be able to see animation of other skills. But just maybe.

Edited by Type-R

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

I doubt there is anything else than good ping and fast macro.

991D1028-2EAD-4630-8611-0E1D02077B9D.jpeg

Just now, Weissmann said:

991D1028-2EAD-4630-8611-0E1D02077B9D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

Looks like his Ping is about 12ms, which is good. Most likely a macro, which we cannot prove. I doubt there is anything else than good ping and fast macro.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

He said he is doing it with his fingers. He should just show a duel with full def BK live with open processes on his PC. Its a matter of 1 minute.

i mean not everybody has to do it when they got reported by 2.1, but only in cases like this, since it’s so obvious that he uses a Programm …

Edited by Weissmann

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

No Bk can ever get close to such Sm. This noob doesn’t have any +mana items besides 2 rings (not even the 19% mana ones) , non Fo staff +15, wings lvl 2, and shitty exc set from bok+5 and kills full def bks under shield on CS where the dmg is cut. He doesn’t even die from reflect 😁