MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
shineyoung

Dupe item on sever xgobal and bless

This server xgobal and bless so much player use dupe item, i try contach with admin 2 sever but they don''t care, I play xlegend and they band so much player use dupe, i don''t know why admin offline discord 1 week

from where you know its dupe items  and who made it?

You can see all item serial numbers or the website. They all should be unique. Do you see any serials that are the same?

A lot of fun things. There is apparently a new Vietnamese paid cheat and the two jokers that got banned after being morons and blatantly speed hacking in chaos castle were almost certainly using that one and I doubt they are the only ones. This post is barely comprehensible, but perhaps it's worth trying to decipher it, maybe someone would be willing to rat out a bunch of cheaters.

8 minutes ago, muonline said:

A lot of fun things. There is apparently a new Vietnamese paid cheat and the two jokers that got banned after being morons and blatantly speed hacking in chaos castle were almost certainly using that one and I doubt they are the only ones. This post is barely comprehensible, but perhaps it's worth trying to decipher it, maybe someone would be willing to rat out a bunch of cheaters.

We currently are running dupe-finder checks and examining suspicious activity of reported players. If you suspect someone using something - please send me nicknames in a private message.

Also, if you know the link to the new cheat - please provide. If we will have the cheat on our hands we will be able do disable it.

16 minutes ago, shineyoung said:

how to contact bro, can i contact discord? i will post link and we can check it. 

already told you,just send him a message here in forum 

36 minutes ago, muonline said:
9 minutes ago, -ice- said:

already told you,just send him a message here in forum 

ok thanks bro

29 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Hello,

I have actually encountered a problem (maybe) related to the topic?

I bought Scroll of Wizardy Enhance from market using bonuses - you can see history.

After that i was not able to use (couldnt learn it). After the game was patched - it turned in to Scroll of Mana shield.

Just added an extra screenshot to proove that i have not learned that skill.

Hopefully Administration can track this behaviour.

Cheers.

ArL8Jb2.png

pb4ZKh1.png

bDPNuPr.png

The scroll you bought was completely ok:

11:42:31 Monster Item Drop [2][205][49] : serial:8973103 [Scroll of Wizardry Enhance][0][0][0][0] Ex:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0] Set:[0]
11:42:31 [kisa555][8888] [StarOfXMas] Event ItemDrop : (2)(205/49) Item:(Scroll of Wizardry Enhance)7708 Level:0 op1:0 op2:0 op3:0
11:42:31 [kisa555][8888][2]205/49 Used box of StarOfXMas Serial:8967555 (Box of Luck:7179/level:1/skill:0/op2:0/op3:0)

Probably you just mixed them up.