MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  

Hey. Admins, can you tell me how to do quests like that, when all of the places like these are held by 'big ego' guys who plays 'without donate shop'? Why everyone cannot have equal opportunities to get through the quests, at least ? For example, if someone plays solo? You need to go to kill mobs in event, when 10 worn out faces are killing everyone?  I understand if they would be able to hold spots for the 'guild buffs', but not entrance or exits of the event 🤖 and on the other hand - you play solo, but you need to do quest in guild event? 

quest.png

5 minutes ago, TheHope said:

Hey. Admins, can you tell me how to do quests like that, when all of the places like these are held by 'big ego' guys who plays 'without donate shop'? Why everyone cannot have equal opportunities to get through the quests, at least ? For example, if someone plays solo? You need to go to kill mobs in event, when 10 worn out faces are killing everyone?  I understand if they would be able to hold spots for the 'guild buffs', but not entrance or exits of the event 🤖 and on the other hand - you play solo, but you need to do quest in guild event? 

quest.png

its only furious who doesnt let people do their quests, becaus they are bunch of nerds 🤖🤖🤖

So it tells even more about it. One bag of arrogance (or bag of small-to-average 'pipis', don't know what is shown by those actions) is not letting players to get through quests. And admins will say, that it's normal? Just make a quest system available to everyone, not just for a mentally broken people or people connected through LAN in mental hospital room.

4 minutes ago, TheHope said:

So it tells even more about it. One bag of arrogance (or bag of small-to-average 'pipis', don't know what is shown by those actions) is not letting players to get through quests. And admins will say, that it's normal? Just make a quest system available to everyone, not just for a mentally broken people or people connected through LAN in mental hospital room.

ko piktas? :D

18 minutes ago, BKsparK said:

its only furious who doesnt let people do their quests, becaus they are bunch of nerds 🤖🤖🤖

9 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Meme: "ЗАВТРА НА ЗАВОД" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

Posted (edited)

If you have reached this quest, you should be strong enough to be able to survive for a bit to have a rush to the spot 5 times successfully. Everybody who i know managed to pass this quest with 1st attempt.

Edited by Type-R

Yea, I survive half of the hit from them, when they hold exits :D I survive to put half step and die :D