MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
algocalim

please close

you ok? you changed nick to avoid 30+ days of ban got only 2 weeks what moral compensation? get a life snowflake. PS. Pigeon, mby give him 2 more weeks?

Edited by Bonevoyage

20 hours ago, Bonevoyage said:

you ok? you changed nick to avoid 30+ days of ban got only 2 weeks what moral compensation? get a life snowflake. PS. Pigeon, mby give him 2 more weeks?

-

Edited by algocalim

I have done all i have toΒ do and even more in these cases with CS and TDM. It is not in my power, or possibilities to adjust or issue bans, or complete the check with CS case. I have forwarded it to all responsible people, you have to wait for them for now. Stop quoting my name in these topics, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO.

9 hours ago, Type-R said:

I have done all i have toΒ do and even more in these cases with CS and TDM. It is not in my power, or possibilities to adjust or issue bans, or complete the check with CS case. I have forwarded it to all responsible people, you have to wait for them for now. Stop quoting my name in these topics, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO.

-

Edited by algocalim

7 hours ago, algocalim said:

I understand what is the situation with cs, but this situation 4.9 do not think that it is enough time blocked for a tdm error to have the account 17 days blocked in vain to be serious with clear proof that there are many bugs in tdm serious now I think it should be stop!

So you want us to check logs for kills on that particular TDM? Do you understand that if your claims are false, you will receive 4.19 minimum, or even rule 8?
Β 

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

So you want us to check logs for kills on that particular TDM? Do you understand that if your claims are false, you will receive 4.19 minimum, or even rule 8?
Β 

it's okay as it is I apologize for what happened there is no need to check

4 minutes ago, algocalim said:

:D

15 minutes ago, algocalim said:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Top actor of the year, he should get a medal xD

22 hours ago, algocalim said:

@Lege ArtisI demand that justice be done Tiger -GG- to receive a 30 day ban without having the right to take it out and I to be compensated with 2000 bonuses from each account 1000 bonus moral damages

Not to be forgotten 🀣🀣