algocalim

1. my nickname :D3sEne
2. The game server: aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.17
4. Name the offender: 
ringpend  ,  JacksonX  ,  Paragon ,Amnesia  ,     rinqpend=TigerX

5.Prof:https://imgur.com/a/dJvkSEf

Edited by algocalim

Don't be surprise when you see Volsenik in the prison instead of me. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by TigerX

Im kkfkkfjcjk. I stopped playing at aurora server 20 days ago because it's a dead server with only a bunch of toxic players left on it. Being named here is proof of that. I don't know anyone on that server and i want to keep it that way. How do you even associate me randomly with random people like that?

Edited by kostas4949

17 minutes ago, kostas4949 said:

Im kkfkkfjcjk. I stopped playing at aurora server 20 days ago because it's a dead server with only a bunch of toxic players left on it. Being named here is proof of that. I don't know anyone on that server and i want to keep it that way. How do you even associate me randomly with random people like that?

This is the rats way to do things. I told you they are toxic AF.

It seems algocalim has been online since yesterday but hasn't adjusted his report that includes me. I would like to see proof of how i'm related to any of the other guys mentioned. If that doesn't exist and he doesn't adjust his report, does that mean he is misleading the administration? Aka rule 4.19?

6 minutes ago, kostas4949 said:

It seems algocalim has been online since yesterday but hasn't adjusted his report that includes me. I would like to see proof of how i'm related to any of the other guys mentioned. If that doesn't exist and he doesn't adjust his report, does that mean he is misleading the administration? Aka rule 4.19?

what is your character?

1 minute ago, algocalim said:

what is your character?

Read your own topic. Its 2 posts above. Why are you pulling names out of thin air and reporting them?

On 6/30/2021 at 5:05 PM, kostas4949 said:

Did you forget that I offered you 3 sets for free for all your characters?

40 minutes ago, algocalim said:

Did you forget that I offered you 3 sets for free for all your characters?

Then you know I'm not related to the rest. Fake report on purpose?

44 minutes ago, kostas4949 said:

Then you know I'm not related to the rest. Fake report on purpose?

your name has been deleted sorry for the inconvenience