MUX Global Community
MZU

Lottery drop

Can someone tell us how many lottery have been already dropped in Luxor ?

People have in 6 days already last TOP items from lottery, but in Aurora we're dropped more than 10k lottery and nothing good came out of it. Yes, I know, it's random. But how random it is ?

Maybe if someone will offer us transparency of how are lottery drops are made ?

• Haha 1

Trust me , a lot ;)

Its full random, someone drops 500-1000 lottery and gets bad useless items for elf , and someone drops 10 tickets in lucky moment and gets top drop :)

Edited by Nyaaan Kitten

There will never ever be drop rates publicized because then nobody would use lottery anymore. Your best chance is hoping China takes over the world and their gambling transparency laws apply to this project.

6 hours ago, MZU said:

People have in 6 days already last TOP items from lottery, but in Aurora we're dropped more than 10k lottery and nothing good came out of it. Yes, I know, it's random. But how random it is ?

Inside a group chances are the same, for example Bone Blade has the same chances as the Scepter of Atlantis. 

16 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Inside a group chances are the same, for example Bone Blade has the same chances as the Scepter of Atlantis. 

Just tell us how many lottery have been dropped in Luxor and we will do the math ourselves. :D

The point is: TOP items have been dropped which were never seen on Aurora/Phobos, but they are items in the servers and I strongly doubt it was the same chance to each server (and I doubt about being dropped more lottery in Luxor than in Aurora, *in 6 days*)

by the way dropped 250 lotteries and nothing but a stones 2.5k CP and power buff for 10 days, like wth ? Before would get 50 lottos and could get some noob item, now nothing ... What did u done to lotto ? Just for example in real life situation if u buy 250lottos u will get at least back half of your money, not even talking about chance to win jackpot , meanwhile here its just mad.. 

After a pause of 2 years didnt played here I come back and want to leave this server again.. 

Edited by yamakasy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Chances didn't  change, like ever. Aurora had the same chances of winning group 1,2,3,4 as Luxor. The only difference is that now there are much more items in each group. 

Taking to consideration that top prize is 500 lottery and the dimension of luxor,you will have to cover  all the donations of luxor till now, :)) 2k 

Euro :))

4 hours ago, yamakasy said:

by the way dropped 250 lotteries and nothing but a stones 2.5k CP and power buff for 10 days, like wth ? Before would get 50 lottos and could get some noob item, now nothing ... What did u done to lotto ? Just for example in real life situation if u buy 250lottos u will get at least back half of your money, not even talking about chance to win jackpot , meanwhile here its just mad.. 

After a pause of 2 years didnt played here I come back and want to leave this server again.. 

I guess you havent players Loto much if this outcome surprises you. 
And btw - never gamble if you are not ready to lose.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, yamakasy said:

TL;DR Some time ago I won something, this time I didn't WHAT THE FUCK ADMINS? REPAIR LOTTO SO IT WORKS THE WAY I LIKE

I have gambling addiction

Edited by Harvest
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14k bon and drop trash. 2 fo trash items and all other jewels )) try again ^^

On 6/17/2021 at 5:15 AM, MZU said:

it"s crazy shit :)

22 hours ago, Type-R said:

I guess you havent players Loto much if this outcome surprises you. 
And btw - never gamble if you are not ready to lose.

Who said I'm not ready to lose ? I did buy this lotteries and I do can afford it, so what is your problem? I'm asking what did got changed since I last played here, cause before it was much more possible to drop something.... 

Do people actually believe it's rigged for new servers to give more drops than old ones? How would that even make sense? They are already losing money for even having aurora and phobos online,  why would they have lower drop chances as well? Who on earth even donates there? I'd be willing to bet money that there were more lottery tickets dropped on luxor in a week than on aurora in years.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:33 PM, muonline said:

Do people actually believe it's rigged for new servers to give more drops than old ones? How would that even make sense? They are already losing money for even having aurora and phobos online,  why would they have lower drop chances as well? Who on earth even donates there? I'd be willing to bet money that there were more lottery tickets dropped on luxor in a week than on aurora in years.

Are you joking or what 🤣

i bought 50 Lotteries, didnt get anything i call RIIGGGEEEEEEED... haha.. ha

350 lottery on Aurora and best winning on items is red fenrir :D it is normal>???

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, saladin said:

350 lottery on Aurora and best winning on items is red fenrir :D it is normal>???

It"s normal because you didnt donate  the bons are from market and bonus return  😅🤣🤣