Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Resets amount - new server poll

Resets amount - new server poll  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. What amount of resets would you prefer on the new server?

    • 100
      26
    • 150
      2
    • 200
      19


Recommended Posts

Resets amount - new server poll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Resets amount - new server poll

It depends if reset amount is affecting the amount if final stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fun part of mu starts when players starr to build after max resets and PvP begins , why 200 resets ? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Type-R said:

It depends if reset amount is affecting the amount if final stats. 

No, it won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point of high rate exp servers like x1000 is to "play faster "

Whats the point to do it even slower than lower rate servers?

PLUS this is the 3rd server in a row with same logic without donate shop!

PLUS the 2 previous servers are with 100rr with big succes!

PLUS stats are the same no matter if it is 100 or 200!

PLUS remember how we struggle with ZEN!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

No, it won't.

Then 150 i guess is the middle way between 100 and 200 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Struggle with zen>? now wee have rudolp. How? long time ago players doe  resets without klikers and rudolph>? Now admins made easy Mu gameplay. Zen acanomy was always struggle on Belkas and Shan projects. 200 resets its best.

Edited by saladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Make those criers 1 reset do they have endgame in 2 days

 

long live x1000 therefor - 200rr !

Edited by Weissmann
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should relax a little bit weis what kind of behavior is that wtf!I I am not being nonsense, previous x1000 servers were with 100rr and you also now that last bless servers were like super successful, so my logic is quite simple, all i am saying  is nothing to change!

Also 150 and 200 are welcome to take place if most vote for any of them, i just say my opinion, have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BackInBlack said:

You should relax a little bit weis what kind of behavior is that wtf!I I am not being nonsense, previous x1000 servers were with 100rr and you also now that last bless servers were like super successful, so my logic is quite simple, all i am saying  is nothing to change!

Also 150 and 200 are welcome to take place if most vote for any of them, i just say my opinion, have a nice day!

I didnt want to insult anybody actually, it’s just like I would like to see some changes. Last time people achieved 100th reset already after 3 weeks. There is no fun at all being all full on 1st Cs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Weissmann said:

I didnt want to insult anybody actually, it’s just like I would like to see some changes. Last time people achieved 100th reset already after 3 weeks. There is no fun at all being all full on 1st Cs

Well, for people to not get to the max res too fast we can tune dynamic exp rates. We can make it significantly slower on the last 30 res. So it will take more time for people to get maxed out, but there still will be same amount of resets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Well, for people to not get to the max res too fast we can tune dynamic exp rates. We can make it significantly slower on the last 30 res. So it will take more time for people to get maxed out, but there still will be same amount of resets. 

Good solution, maybe even after the 50th reset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the idea very much after 10-10-10-10 resets can be significantly slower but don’t over do it because then the easy experience server will loose the point of it !

Nice idea though!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, it's decided, 100 Res with significant exp decrease every 10 res.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...