BeL4eNaK

New Server - Poll

New Server  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the desired rates for the new server

• Low
    • Medium
    • High

x100 and fo stats. Like was on bless seson 2 . No +all shop Maby wings can be +all :) GT shop could be not +all items but just  random options with lack gan get +all ( items+5-6 opt) total fo items.  Drop could be a bit similar like was on bless seson 2. normal anc drop from mobs in spots. Grade depends from mobs grades. Sou than everyone have chance to get acient sets. Make more quests ore get like 100 quest than need to make grand ress to start doe next qests. Grand res can make like from 50 ress.  To get fo stats - need to make for example- 3 grand resets -  feel all quests and  get max resets.

I did not understand it. I'm playing phobos. I labored for about 1.5 years. Should I work on a server other than 0 now? Isn't something like merge  possible?

2 hours ago, alpinutson said:

I did not understand it. I'm playing phobos. I labored for about 1.5 years. Should I work on a server other than 0 now? Isn't something like merge  possible?

If i understood you correctly - do not worry your server is safe, and is not closing

It has nothing to do with this project don't worry, what i am worried about tho is the final announcement, is there any kind of problem again? what is happening? 

WE DON'T SEE ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL !

4 hours ago, Weissmann said:

I am a little bit confused 

6A300ED8-E7DE-4840-84AC-736463654E2B.png

I believe this is only Arthur's project :/ 

15 minutes ago, MZU said:

I believe this is only Arthur's project :/ 

657E5DBB-8339-46D5-B0DD-B8F9C346476B.jpeg

hahahahha This is crazy guys they cant do this to us, new server will launch after arkania update, do you see any update? i dont! so dont worry they said that in this forum,  in this specific website, they create this very topic with new server poll for this project!

The only disappointment is the  timeline, i am so sad about it and i am sure that you are also!

Our addiction and admins are killing us every day xD

Thank you for voting. New x1000 server without donate shop will open on June 10th. It will be fully compatible with the newest Bless Empire server for possible future merges. More info about the server and Episode 5 update coming up soon.