• High

New Server - Poll

• Thanks 3

X1000 Actualy sounds good

• Thanks 4

x1000 sounds nice

• Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Fck x1000, last server opened on mux was x1000. X100 max, I would even prefer x50

even after almost 5 years of aurora, there are 2x less people only than on Phobos, that opened like 1+ year ago. Time for new Low rate bcuz x30 will probably leave us and going to merge with bless (?)

Edited by Weissmann

X1 and  a lot of serious players will start to play!!!

11 minutes ago, shadow said:

X1 and  a lot of serious players will start to play!!!

And you are not one off them.

X1000 advantages :

1.More active people (not many afk, server stays alive, at least in the begging)

2.Easy to follow the 2 previous servers (empire, king in case of merge)

3.Easy to approach new players

4.More people agree with this idea

So... I think we have a winner here :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bonevoyage said:

And you are not one off them.

And you can kiss my ass 😎

On 5/25/2021 at 3:50 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

New Server - Poll

The problem with low rate servers is that, usualy, there are less resets than high rate servers, and also less stats because of that, BUT people play low rate because they WANT long grind. I remember on bless there was one low exp server and it only had ~20 resets or so. Eventually people reached max res nearly with same amount of time as players reached 100 res at high res server. This makes all low rate server thing just pointless. If you make low res server then make it also 100-200 resets, and same amount of final stats what you have on high rates, so the grind for max res takes years, like on old WWG. I kinda understand why this is not happening, there is a potential that new players will not be attracted to the server where there is exp 1-10 and top players have 90+ resets, so to catch them up new player will need year or so, BUT that is not always the case, if you remember WWG again, there was more like a generations of players, each coming at different season, and they were competing between themselves, and top players were competing about different spots and bosses, which low res players could not.

So i have always wished you would made an experiment and tried out once making Extra long life server, with low exp, 200 res, and nearly full stat final stats, which could potentially last for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So i have always wished you would made an experiment and tried out once making Extra long life server, with low exp, 200 res, and nearly full stat final stats, which could potentially last for years. Like old mu with maX stats and extra low xp ...ty @Type-R

Not worth it , they are trying to make xglobal community alive again, these ideas are risky for this project, that kind of idea maybe is promising for the bless mu in the long future, Now lets have some fun with no donate shop idea for the first time in this project and see what happens!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BackInBlack said:

Not worth it , they are trying to make xglobal community alive again, these ideas are risky for this project, that kind of idea maybe is promising for the bless mu in the long future, Now lets have some fun with no donate shop idea for the first time in this project and see what happens!

it will be fun till vietnamese will come :D

2 hours ago, BackInBlack said:

True, i was speaking in general, and i agree server like that would make sense on bless more than here.

On 5/25/2021 at 5:50 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

New Server - Poll

So what are we waiting for... i think we are ready!

8 giờ trước, Type-R cho biết:

Vấn đề với các máy chủ có tốc độ thấp là thông thường, số lần đặt lại ít hơn các máy chủ có tốc độ cao và cũng ít chỉ số hơn vì điều đó, NHƯNG mọi người chơi tỷ lệ thấp vì họ MUỐN lâu. Tôi nhớ rằng có một máy chủ điểm kinh nghiệm thấp và nó chỉ có ~ 20 lần đặt lại hoặc lâu hơn. Cuối cùng, mọi người đã đạt đến độ phân giải tối đa gần bằng cùng một khoảng thời gian khi người chơi đạt đến độ phân giải 100 ở máy chủ có độ phân giải cao. Điều này làm cho tất cả các máy chủ tỷ lệ thấp trở nên vô nghĩa. Nếu bạn tạo máy chủ có độ phân giải thấp thì cũng phải đặt lại 100-200 máy chủ và cùng một lượng thống kê cuối cùng mà bạn có với tỷ lệ cao, do đó, quá trình tìm kiếm độ phân giải tối đa sẽ mất nhiều năm, giống như trên WWG cũ. Tôi hiểu tại sao điều này không xảy ra, có khả năng người chơi mới sẽ không bị thu hút bởi máy chủ có điểm kinh nghiệm 1-10 và những người chơi hàng đầu có hơn 90 lần đặt lại, vì vậy để bắt kịp người chơi mới sẽ cần khoảng năm hoặc lâu hơn ,

Vì vậy, tôi đã luôn ước rằng bạn sẽ thực hiện một thử nghiệm và thử một lần tạo ra máy chủ Tuổi thọ cao, với điểm kinh nghiệm thấp, 200 res và chỉ số cuối cùng gần như đầy đủ, có thể tồn tại trong nhiều năm.

bạn có thể nhìn x1 mu.bless.gs : D