MUX Global Community
alpinutson

lack of dignity :)

Dear Friends,

There is no reason for me to open this topic. I dont wanna ban this shit or something. I just want to say this.

I told you that this guy is like this at least 10 ScreenShots. Admins you had to chance to prevent this but you didnt. Because you are pathetic...i am sorry

You are the GM. Gm means: ''a person who organizes and oversees a role-playing game, in particular by narrating the details of the story that are not controlled by the players''

You didnt control. you didnt organized anything. You didnt to work find new players or did nothing for the well-being of the players here. You just earned money and waited around the corner.  Now this

guy can swear like that because he's sure he has no sanction. You are guilty and you will remain guilty.

asdadasd.jpg

Posted (edited)

ofc no one can get ban with a fake ss , post the real one in prison section ,) and dont cover your budy))

Edited by shadow

''There is no reason for me to open this topic. I dont wanna ban this shit or something. I just want to say this.'' 

How could we prevent this then, if you do not post it in prison?