MUX Global Community
Bonevoyage

Guild members limit.

Posted (edited)

how it is Jokers guild master is DL so he can hold 25 members  and next ones we got -% of buff, but Reunited is BK with 28 members and why them dont have -10% of member list, if bk can hold 20 guild members and for them not taken -%?server aurora  @BeL4eNaK @Lege Artis

image.png.1374768e23aa299de36d40d7a37eecee.pngimage.png.54ef54a80cff024f24710dbbb5a640bd.png

image.png.54ef54a80cff024f24710dbbb5a640bd.png

Edited by Bonevoyage

The games recongnise noob and good people thats why we have 10% moore  ,you all have macro its easy :))

19 minutes ago, emil said:

The games recongnise noob and good people thats why we have 10% moore  ,you all have macro its easy :))

just shut up, please go jump out off window. 

ps. topic is for admins who texts again please give Ro

Leave like that, its hard for you to understand, trust me! You need school to know why !

• Like 1

I supposed players reporting bugs so as to seek for constructive answers from administrators/game designer while we asked a constructive question, not requiring some undesired naive answers which solicits and triggers unnecessary unhappiness.

The gist is to answer constructively only with the intent to address and resolve bugs/problem so as to benefit most players and make the game as fair and fun as possible. Not to target at players and answer irresponsibly, so as to satisfy ownself's selfish and undesirable personal motive in stirring social unhappiness and disharmony within this gaming community.

@Lege Artis

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BadAngel said:

Leave like that, its hard for you to understand, trust me! You need school to know why !

I suppose that is addressed to your rat couple friends, isn't it?

14 hours ago, emil said:

Exactly, noobs always need some extras, that’s why you have 10% more

Thats why you big masters crying to forum like girls, all day report to forum  silly stuff ,why is guild bounus like yourss  ,in a few day you report that why are 3 chaos goblin in arkania who knows :)) bosshunter you didnt see any of you using cheat and report you all have horse gogles ;) talking about Fair-play....making us rats but u are just the same 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, emil said:

Thats why you big masters crying to forum like girls, all day report to forum  silly stuff ,why is guild bounus like yourss  ,in a few day you report that why are 3 chaos goblin in arkania who knows :)) bosshunter you didnt see any of you using cheat and report you all have horse gogles ;) talking about Fair-play....making us rats but u are just the same 

What the fck is wrong with you? First start text bulshit now cry like little bitch. I mentioned admins why you always text something stupid and then cry? I showed admins bug.

PS. Not i was baned several times for 4.9 and 4.17 perma bans scam a server rules. And talk about who is rats....

On 4/14/2021 at 2:18 PM, Bonevoyage said:

What the fck is wrong with you? First start text bulshit now cry like little bitch. I mentioned admins why you always text something stupid and then cry? I showed admins bug.

PS. Not i was baned several times for 4.9 and 4.17 perma bans scam a server rules. And talk about who is rats....

Rossi is rat 🤣