MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
MZU

Guild Quest Reward & Virtual Vault

I believe it would be more than appreciated that items rewards from guild quests to have an option to remove it (shred, destroy) Now it’s only possible to press Take item. 

Same thing applies to Virtual Vault items - an option near Take Item, like Shred item.

This option can be an easy way getting rid of unwanted item rewards, unsold market items, etc, without moving them to game vault, login/disconnect, bla bla, and sell to potion girl or hrs :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The current existing website which shows the rewards for Guild Quests, shows the reward item and a button Take Back to retrieve the item.

MZU is proposing to add another button which states Remove Item, for players who do not want the reward item.

I believed It makes sense to just remove immediately, instead of going through the trouble to take back (moved into virtual vault), then

move them into our game vault, followed by logging into game and take out to sell it to NPC. 😅

7 minutes ago, Limitless said:

The current existing website which shows the rewards for Guild Quests, shows the reward item and a button Take Back to retrieve the item.

MZU is proposing to add another button which states Remove Item, for players who do not want the reward item.

I believed It makes sense to just remove immediately, instead of going through the trouble to take back (moved into virtual vault), then

move them into our game vault, followed by logging into game and take out to sell it to NPC. 😅

Yes, that’s annoying and exactly what I am sayiny.

• Like 1

I think this literally shows what I mean:

image.png.34d0837ec9cca1ca2f718c967e4e8c37.png

1 thing i have done instead of taking it in game vault etc , is just SMELT it to get rid of on web. 

Its easyer than selling theese craps to npc, but yeah this remove thing would be good on wery low items.