MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
algocalim

1 minute ago, algocalim said:

https://imgur.com/a/0Ir0Sle

Look at the proof of what kind of man you are, you were and you killed DL. just stop doing lvl

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg iam so sory for your stupid. 

Stop flood. All we need to know if Arrogant and Four-Roses is same player. As Arrogant already had 4.18 and as this is clear 4.18 case (person is being flamed systematicaly every day), it depends there will be warning or ban.

43 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Stop flood. All we need to know if Arrogant and Four-Roses is same player. As Arrogant already had 4.18 and as this is clear 4.18 case (person is being flamed systematicaly every day), it depends there will be warning or ban.

Arrogant  and Four-Roses   I'm not the same person there are two person differently

10 minutes ago, algocalim said:

Arrogant  and Four-Roses   I'm not the same person there are two person differently

Four-Roses 4.2 ban +add

and 4.18 warning

Thats the verdict then.

@Type-R and please tell me how it can be 4.18 warning?????? there are only 1 topic for 4.2 for me this is 2nd

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

14 minutes ago, Bonevoyage said:

@Type-R and please tell me how it can be 4.18 warning?????? there are only 1 topic for 4.2 for me this is 2nd

I have told already how it can be 4.18

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

I have told already how it can be 4.18

I think a warning should be done. He’s bless player and doesnt know how sensitive people and senate are here -.-

4 minutes ago, MZU said:

I think a warning should be done. He’s bless player and doesnt know how sensitive people and senate are here -.-

This is a warning 

I understand that arrogant to only receive warning because he had 4.18 but it is clearly unfair that Four Roses, CCCP to receive the same warning because they made humiliations every day is quite clear in the pictures taken as I am humiliated and mocked by the two I don't know which player would allow himself to be humiliated every day being called a rat by two people without common sense..

it is quite clear cccp, four roses should be punished with 4.18

9 minutes ago, algocalim said:

I understand that arrogant to only receive warning because he had 4.18 but it is clearly unfair that Four Roses, CCCP to receive the same warning because they made humiliations every day is quite clear in the pictures taken as I am humiliated and mocked by the two I don't know which player would allow himself to be humiliated every day being called a rat by two people without common sense..

it is quite clear cccp, four roses should be punished with 4.18

Cant you read? 

3 hours ago, Type-R said:

Four-Roses 4.2 ban +add

and 4.18 warning

And didnt see nothing on cccp in your screens, nothing enough for 4.2, not even talking about 4.18. Also nothing on Arrogant. 90% of abuses came from Four-Roses

Edited by Type-R

8 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Cant you read? 

And didnt see nothing on cccp in your screens, nothing enough for 4.2, not even talking about 4.18. Also nothing on Arrogant. 90% of abuses came from Four-Roses

well and what is the final decision on this complaint because it is not fair to receive just a simple warning for so many humiliations caused?

2 hours ago, algocalim said:

https://imgur.com/a/fTxHBSs

a picture as many as a thousand words

as can be seen from the picture, it does not stop with the insults

Do not worry, when this topic will be closed, and @Pigeon will give her final decision. He will most likely receive the warning and if he will continue to insult you, he will indeed receive a 4.18

On 2/26/2021 at 7:54 AM, Type-R said:

Four-Roses 4.2 ban +add

and 4.18 warning