MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

[24.02.2021] - Items update (part 2)

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files. During the update, all game windows should be closed.

New items added to the regular drop from monsters: Apprentice Wand, Yearning Wand, Devilwood Branch, Totem Dragon Wand, Sleepwalker, Void Shield, Obsidian Shield, Shield of Atlantis, Shield of Betrayal, Noble Shield.

New item mixes in the Chaos Machine, which, by analogy with Dragonbone Blade, have their own unique options. When created, items retain all additional options and improvements of the original item, but there is a 30% chance that the item will lose from 1 to 3 upgrade levels.

Dragon Crystal Staff - Increase Damage to Epic Bosses + 30% - increases damage to such bosses as: Death King, Nightmare, Erohim, Relics of Kundun, Great Dragon, Asteroth, Balgass, Queen of the Damned.

Heaven's Divider - Every second comes without penalty - every time you kill someone there is a 50% chance that your PK status will not increase.

Doombringer - First Strike Damage Damage + 10% - Increases the Magic Gladiator's trait when its first strike on a new target deals increased damage.

All recipes and parameters for new items can be explored in our library .

Elves can now transform their Exc. Wild Nature Bow at Exc. Wild Nature Crossbow. Chaos Machine Mix Recipe: Exc. Chaos Nature Bow + Jewel of Creation x30 + Wild Ring of Magic + Jewel Chaos. The cost of crafting is 500 kk Zen, the chance of success is 100%. When brewing, all options and item enchant are also saved.

A new section of special crafts added to the craft system on the website. One item is created out of three, but it will require additional resources, such as expensive jewels and feathers. The chance of successful craft is 90% instead of the usual 50%.

Dark Scale Set - created from parts of the Scale set. Each item has an additional option Reflect Damage + 1%.

Antique Soul Set - created from parts of the Grand Soul set. Each item has an additional option: Max Mana Shield Absorb + 1%. With full set you will exceed the maximum absorbency of Mana Shield from 30% to 35%. And of course the old-school glow of the set from the 97th version, the oldies will understand.

Non-Excellent versions of top weapons added to the craft system on the website: Obsidian Blade, Staff of Atlantis, Demon Hunter's Crossbow, Saber of Atlantis and Scepter of Atlantis.

The formula for the SD Recovery skill for elves has been changed, the influence of the Mana parameter has been added, the new formula looks like this: SD Amount Recovered = Energy / 16 + Mana / 16. The amount of regenerated SD will also be affected by the percentage of Buff Power Rise from Wands.

More adjustments to Red Dragon Invasion. The event now works like this: at the appointed time in the specified location, 15 red dragons appear in random locations throughout the map. If you kill these dragons, then after 30 seconds each killed dragon will appear again on the same map, but at new coordinates. The event lasts 5 minutes, while red dragons fly across the sky. The faster players hunt them, the greater the total amount of their respawns will be.

Minimum points required to get access to Kanturu Arena on the Kanturu Domination event increased from 1000 to 2000.

Updated anti-cheat, there should be less false bans for supposed jewel dupes in Chaos Machine.

And i need to run after dragons like crazy ??? You want to gain players or to lose players ???

1 hour ago, M4dneSS said:

And i need to run after dragons like crazy ??? You want to gain players or to lose players ???

such updates are intended for servers with large online.  Unfortunately, it is not possible to make individual updates for each server

11 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Is it possible to equip dark scale set on DL ?

Yes, it was indicated in the library for items that the Dark Scale Set is meant for DK and DL only.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:30 AM, M4dneSS said:

Simply standing on one place and waiting for their respawn was never the initial idea. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 5:12 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Simply standing on one place and waiting for their respawn was never the initial idea. 

I went to 2 dragon invasions, and in the first one i got 1 dragon, and in the 2nd i got 2 dragons, on phobos, where are no players. How can i get 1500 like this ? 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, M4dneSS said:

I went to 2 dragon invasions, and in the first one i got 1 dragon, and in the 2nd i got 2 dragons, on phobos, where are no players. How can i get 1500 like this ? 🤣🤣🤣

On Saturday I killed 7 Dragons during the invasion on Empire server with 1k online. Event duration is 5 minutes. 

Nevertheless,  I agree that we probably should reduce number of dragons required to finish this achievement.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, M4dneSS said:

If you moving towards the map you could see they respawn. I never met this situation to kill 1 dragon per invasion

37 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

On Saturday I killed 7 Dragons during the invasion on Empire server with 1k online. Event duration is 5 minutes. 

Nevertheless,  I agree that we probably should reduce number of dragons required to finish this achievement.

You should better think of DS participation of 500 required to finish that achievement which is hardcore for people who even have a life (and a job) and it can take up to 2 years to finish...

34 minutes ago, MZU said:

If you moving towards the map you could see they respawn. I never met this situation to kill 1 dragon per invasion

You should better think of DS participation of 500 required to finish that achievement which is hardcore for people who even have a life (and a job) and it can take up to 2 years to finish...

Mabye you are more lucky than me, what can i say 😕

+ i agree with devil square, it s too harcore😅

41 minutes ago, MZU said:

Who needs life and job when you have mu?

yao-ming-pff.png?w=433

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Type-R said:

Who needs life and job when you have mu?

yao-ming-pff.png?w=433

Well then Belka should offer me some % from donations, so I could maintenance my Mustang too xD

On 2/24/2021 at 10:08 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Heaven's Divider - Every second comes without penalty - every time you kill someone there is a 50% chance that your PK status will not increase.

it's 50% chance for every kill or litreally only every second kill has no penalty? How does it scale when dual wielding Heaven's Divider?

8 hours ago, Harvest said:

it's 50% chance for every kill or litreally only every second kill has no penalty? 

It literally doesn’t matter, only reason to create such weapon is a bigger damage. But I guess it’s just 50% for each kill. 

and about dual wielding, what does it mean ? 

Dual wielding means using two weapons, I meant if you use two Heaven's dividers at the same time

20 minutes ago, Harvest said:

Dual wielding means using two weapons, I meant if you use two Heaven's dividers at the same time

Good question ^^ but let’s be honest, this option is useless anyways and I doubt you get 100% of no penalty with 2 swords 😁

But maybe it rolls 50% twice :) sure it's not relevant question, I was just curious

6 hours ago, Harvest said:

But maybe it rolls 50% twice :) sure it's not relevant question, I was just curious

it is quite relevant, as that option is appealing. 

5 hours ago, Type-R said:

it is quite relevant, as that option is appealing. 

Yea, very relevant, for some1 who has resources for creating divider, does he spend 30 Cp or 60 for clearing his PK status, very relevant !

On 4/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, Weissmann said:

Yea, very relevant, for some1 who has resources for creating divider, does he spend 30 Cp or 60 for clearing his PK status, very relevant !

You cannot clear in the middle of the fight. Do i realy need to explain how does that gives an advantage?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Type-R said:

You cannot clear in the middle of the fight. Do i realy need to explain how does that gives an advantage?

you think you have chances of not getting 3 kills while the fight bcuz you wear heaven´s divider ? :D what kind of fights are these ^^

Edited by Weissmann