MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
stageU

WING PROBLEM

Hey guys, i dont know if its bug or not but i have problem with wings. When i wear them and hit mobs i loose HP like they were reflecting my dmg. Only solution is taking it off, but i like my wings and how they increase dmg.  I tried everything. More points in vitality doesnt work, angel doesnt work, autohp works shitty. What should i do?

Looking forward for the answear. 

Wings same as Imp uses your HP for increasing damage, probably Demon & Guardian does the same (unsure though).

thx guys ,last version i played before muxglobal was 97dd+99 and i didnt found that mechanism on it. How do u optimalise it? Items with HP regen? Stat in vitality?

5 minutes ago, stageU said:

thx guys ,last version i played before muxglobal was 97dd+99 and i didnt found that mechanism on it. How do u optimalise it? Items with HP regen? Stat in vitality?

This Has been even on 97 version, you just have not noticed that. Just get more vitality.

19 minutes ago, stageU said:

Thanks, so we can close the topic now.

Closed

42 minutes ago, stageU said:

Nice :) but in this version wings was worked the same way. ;)