Jump to content
MUX Global Community
shadow

4.11

Recommended Posts

1. my nickname : HannibaL
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.11
4. Name the offender: 
    Paewang ,LazyEye,HbMate, OneLov3 / Queen,kolia,Spectre ,TigerX

5.Prof: 

https://youtu.be/d9TWF6fsdpg

https://youtu.be/oj0nPMw72aI

https://youtu.be/QtIL4ePKyv0

https://youtu.be/NBOrvMv3jog

https://youtu.be/pP2fmiDeSBc

https://youtu.be/CLeHYztDPwU

 1 paewang , lazyeye, hbmate and onelove are joker member  , they have left the guild to defend the castle with the attack bonus of 95% damage and over 30% def ...

and entered a secondary guild created by arrogant . https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=imperia&serv=server1https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=Papapius&serv=server1 https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=ShitREAL&serv=server1 

imperia , Papapius  and ShitREAL  are ghost guilds created by Arrogant only to be used for  cs ( use the 3 guilds he created to block the access of other real guild to join cs )

2 ShitREAL  guild dont have a ally with joker but they do not attack  the gate or players from other two opposing guilds( gameover , joker )

3  gameover  guild( queen,  kolia , spectre , tigerx) did not line up with joker or shitreal but they do not attack the gates or players from the two opposing guilds ( Joker and shitreal )

both guilds and players mentioned above abused the attack bonus , which was created to prevent a guild from preserving the castle forever !

@Ivan Nebraska  ty !

 

 

 
Edited by shadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you did is a scam. Such an action of a guild for access to the castle is strictly forbidden. You broke the rules of the game in your guild. to make two guilds to benefit from the 95% buff
Violated regulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, algocalim said:

What you did is a scam. Such an action of a guild for access to the castle is strictly forbidden. You broke the rules of the game in your guild. to make two guilds to benefit from the 95% buff
Violated regulations

Dont be ridiculous, last one you didnt register even  2 seconds with your guild on 90% buff now half of it is in ban and you want access to castle? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, shadow said:

1. my nickname : HannibaL
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.11
4. Name the offender: 
    Paewang ,LazyEye,HbMate, OneLov3 / Queen,kolia,Spectre ,TigerX

5.Prof: 

https://youtu.be/d9TWF6fsdpg

https://youtu.be/oj0nPMw72aI

https://youtu.be/QtIL4ePKyv0

https://youtu.be/NBOrvMv3jog

https://youtu.be/pP2fmiDeSBc

https://youtu.be/CLeHYztDPwU

 1 paewang , lazyeye, hbmate and onelove are joker member  , they have left the guild to defend the castle with the attack bonus of 95% damage and over 30% def ...

and entered a secondary guild created by arrogant . https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=imperia&serv=server1https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=Papapius&serv=server1 https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=ShitREAL&serv=server1 

imperia , Papapius  and ShitREAL  are ghost guilds created by Arrogant only to be used for  cs ( use the 3 guilds he created to block the access of other real guild to join cs )

2 ShitREAL  guild dont have a ally with joker but they do not attack  the gate or players from other two opposing guilds( gameover , joker )

3  gameover  guild( queen,  kolia , spectre , tigerx) did not line up with joker or shitreal but they do not attack the gates or players from the two opposing guilds ( Joker and shitreal )

both guilds and players mentioned above abused the attack bonus , which was created to prevent a guild from preserving the castle forever !

@Ivan Nebraska  ty !

 


 

 


 

so about you 2 point they are aly guilds, we  cant make aly in game because off siege buff in bless there they practice it to nothing forbidden, for thats "bloking the real guild to join cs" you always can add more signs of lord and join cs, dont understand  your point.

Edited by Bonevoyage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to be clear to you that it is forbidden what you have done, this situation is punishable by interdiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@algocalim your brain is forbidden and punishable by interdiction stabled by rule of law and lays under or prohibit by an interdict. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you are very funny to be able to think about the reality you are in and don't look for excuses you cheated on the intention knowingly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg I left cs 30min after it start, with remain 1h30min you still cannot win cs and now you cry here xD . Loser forever Templars xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, algocalim said:

@TigerXit would be appropriate to wake up from sleep and see that cs does not last two hours has only 1h

Oh I didn’t  know time has change. Thank you for the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ask the server staff to check the ip so that it is clear that those in the shitreal guild are from the jokers guild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Im reviewing this hour long footage atm.. Bans will roll in a bit.

There isn't no 4.11 precedent in this project so players could aknowledge, nor the rule explained for common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rec 4.11

OneLov3
HbMate
Paewang
LazyEye
Queen
Spectre
kolia
TigerX
--MuSTaN--

 

These characters were defending castle using Attackers buff. Such a disgusting and dishonest action. Hope i will never see such things here anymore.

 

P.S. Tell me if i missed anybody, with timetab for video please.

Edited by Type-R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of rule is this? I have right to do whatever I want, it’s not like I gain anything from it. And I didn’t even stay till the end. Pff This game become more and more boring. 

Edited by TigerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you become embarrassing to say that you didn't stay at the whole competition you stayed at least 40 minutes to make us lose we lost hundreds of bonuses to be able to buff attack at 95% and in the end you come to make fun of us and smart mzu what did he think let's split the guild to make fun of these fools right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, algocalim said:

you become embarrassing to say that you didn't stay at the whole competition you stayed at least 40 minutes to make us lose we lost hundreds of bonuses to be able to buff attack at 95% and in the end you come to make fun of us and smart mzu what did he think let's split the guild to make fun of these fools right?

Can you explain 'we lost hundred of bonuses to be able to buff attack at 95%?' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, algocalim said:

you become embarrassing to say that you didn't stay at the whole competition you stayed at least 40 minutes to make us lose we lost hundreds of bonuses to be able to buff attack at 95% and in the end you come to make fun of us and smart mzu what did he think let's split the guild to make fun of these fools right?

It's not even 30min xD. do you see me in 3rd video??  and what make you lose hundred of bonuses??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...