Jump to content
MUX Global Community
MZU

4.9 4LAN8ZII, HubLaa x30

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1. My nickname : Arrogant
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.9
4. Name the offender: 4LANZII, HubLaa
5. Proof:

Part 1:

 

Part 2: 

This is how a TDM looks like in Aurora server.

Hope that admins will see a pattern here and propose for rule 8.

Don't forget this pending topics also: 

And regarding 4LANZII, don't forget these:

 

 

And there are many others....

Edited by MZU
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all I did was create an advantage for myself and then benefit from that advantage. ai foo + 15. I didn't allow myself to play pvp in the tdm competition, don't be so envious, don't write in any regulations that you are not allowed to run away from a player in tdm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For these interdicts that I had illegally because you didn't have a video and in the regulations it is clearly written, you need a video of at least 2 minutes and you only had these trivial pictures, find out that I paid the penalty for these unnecessary complaints. strange that for this reason no god helps you in real life on you that you are too upset you you cry despite losing this competition today the envious

I recommend you to go to church to confess that you have acquired too much hatred in yourself, this hatred that you would come from the devil and confess that you have too many sins

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and for this post, as far as you can see, this competition was at the beginning and I was in party for bles arena, as far as you can see, it was also the elf maria ioana but later pary was closed in the tdm competition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, algocalim said:

For these interdicts that I had illegally because you didn't have a video and in the regulations it is clearly written, you need a video of at least 2 minutes and you only had these trivial pictures, find out that I paid the penalty for these unnecessary complaints. strange that for this reason no god helps you in real life on you that you are too upset you you cry despite losing this competition today the envious

I recommend you to go to church to confess that you have acquired too much hatred in yourself, this hatred that you would come from the devil and confess that you have too many sins

 

Read rules carefully. Video is needed to show inactivity ONLY and that is necessary just a little as 30 seconds.

When you benefit from the fact that nobody is inside TDM and you can win points -> bons, using dishonest ways (entering 2-3 chars of same person), can be caught easily - no need for video, it was shown clearly that both of ur chars won in each team. What's so hard to understand ? You must be rule 8 banned, not 1 week nor 1 month. You never learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Featured said:

Read rules carefully. Video is needed to show inactivity ONLY and that is necessary just a little as 30 seconds.

When you benefit from the fact that nobody is inside TDM and you can win points -> bons, using dishonest ways (entering 2-3 chars of same person), can be caught easily - no need for video, it was shown clearly that both of ur chars won in each team. What's so hard to understand ? You must be rule 8 banned, not 1 week nor 1 month. You never learn.

so we have a new admin featured:))  , he  already rec here for rule 8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, shadow said:

so we have a new admin featured:))  , he  already rec here for rule 8 

Always. Thank you. I can ensure you that your trust is seal with me through my good intentions. I feel privileged and joyful that your trusting on me has come up with a good result.

Edited by Featured
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how to be so pathetic to react on your own post =))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Featured

  • Advanced Member
  •  
  • Members
  • 5
  • 50 posts
18 hours ago, algocalim said:

For these interdicts that I had illegally because you didn't have a video and in the regulations it is clearly written, you need a video of at least 2 minutes and you only had these trivial pictures, find out that I paid the penalty for these unnecessary complaints. strange that for this reason no god helps you in real life on you that you are too upset you you cry despite losing this competition today the envious

I recommend you to go to church to confess that you have acquired too much hatred in yourself, this hatred that you would come from the devil and confess that you have too many sins

 

Read rules carefully. Video is needed to show inactivity ONLY and that is necessary just a little as 30 seconds.

When you benefit from the fact that nobody is inside TDM and you can win points -> bons, using dishonest ways (entering 2-3 chars of same person), can be caught easily - no need for video, it was shown clearly that both of ur chars won in each team. What's so hard to understand ? You must be rule 8 banned, not 1 week nor 1 month. You never learn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who do you think You Are to change regulation???

write very clearly you need a video that has at least 2 minutes  mzu comply with this regulation!!!!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rule has been changed to 30 second xD. I just know too.

4.9. In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, game in 2 game windows, etc.)

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Note: Inactivity is classified when your character stays at the same place for more than 30 seconds. When recording a video, this point must be clearly visible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TigerX

  • Master
  •  
  • Members
  • 24
  • 270 posts

Rule has been changed to 30 second xD. I just know too.

4.9. In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, game in 2 game windows, etc.)

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Note: Inactivity is classified when your character stays at the same place for more than 30 seconds. When recording a video, this point must be clearly visible.

 

As you can see in the rules, I had a fair game..

Stop challenging players even after you've enjoyed their troubles  

https://imgur.com/a/BJM1ir5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For easier aknowledge by the senate members:

part 1:

min 1:45 4lanzi
min 2:20 4lanzi passing by HubLaa and they dont attack eachother
min 3:35 4lanzi passing by HubLaa and they dont attack eachother
min 4:00 4lanzi passing by HubLaa and they dont attack eachother
min 5:09 4lanzi passing by HubLaa and they dont attack eachother
min 5:30 4lanzi passing by HubLaa and they dont attack eachother
min 7.35 4lanzi passing by........
min 8:10 4lanzi passing by........

part 2:
min 0:05-0:10 they dont attack eachother
min 0:38-0:40 they dont attack eachother
min 0.48 lanzi runs back but they dont attack eachother

min 5:20 they dont attack eachother....
min 5.45 they dont attack eachother....
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get embarrassing, from what you see in the video I didn't have time to do pvp with hubla because you would always follow me and if I did pvp with you I would lose and I don't admit it to create an advantage for me and then kick in her. there are no regulations that prohibit you from being allowed to avoid your opponent in the tdm competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be best to do justice to the CS, because you only took advantage of the 95% bonus for violating the rules of the game and the game. you are a shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ask the server staff to check the ip so that it is clear that those in the shitreal guild are from the jokers guild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, algocalim said:

You get embarrassing, from what you see in the video I didn't have time to do pvp with hubla because you would always follow me and if I did pvp with you I would lose and I don't admit it to create an advantage for me and then kick in her. there are no regulations that prohibit you from being allowed to avoid your opponent in the tdm competition.

"there are no regulations that prohibit you from being allowed to avoid your opponent in the tdm competition" 

Isn't that right? hah. 

Edited by MZU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You go tdm for running away?? it also can be Inactive too. and that bk do nothing too, inactive :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bonevoyage said:

UP. 1 week and no answes!

Every time you “up” topic, it refreshes and goes to the top. But topics are reviewed from bottom to top. So in fact, with “upping” you are delaying the review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Type-R said:

Every time you “up” topic, it refreshes and goes to the top. But topics are reviewed from bottom to top. So in fact, with “upping” you are delaying the review.

Ok undarstand. But how it can be delaying if ir the only topic in prision for now? 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bonevoyage said:

Ok undarstand. But how it can be delaying if ir the only topic in prision for now? 😅

You upped it before, therefore i missed it on yesterdays review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Type-R said:

You upped it before, therefore i missed it on yesterdays review

Ok tnx for explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...