MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
loreaka

TELEPORT Chaos Castle

hello admin,

I personally got tired of SM in Chaos Castle! It's always the same! From your point of view dear admins does it seem like an honest fight? SM attacks with evil spirit and then 10 minutes teleport in despair. What are the chances of a BK here? DL and Elf are the only ones who have a small chance to be able to fight what they don't see due to the skills they have. But it's not a straight fight either! Seriously, it's too exasperating to run after them on the teleport! It's not fair at all. We will all end up playing only with SM in Chaos Castle so that we have equal chances. Chaos Castle I thought was an event to fight, but it looks more like a teleport marathon or one that runs faster. Now imagine a BK running after an SM! of course the most honest fight🤔

I hope you will consider this problem and find a solution!!! TNX! 

Same way sm has no chance to kill bk with shield. Every char has its pros and cons. Although, there is a chance that sm will have a lag spike for a second or two, and that is enough to kill him.

if no teleport the bk wins allways :D

what goes around comes around

we noobs need a chance also 

Edited by Bekali

And how exactly do you expect to win a BK in CC if SM kills mobs with evil spirits and then stays in the teleport?😂😂All I want is for CC to fight, not one sitting on a shield, another in a teleport. I think you can make some changes that equalize everyone's chances, such as the one who doesn't fight and just runs away in a period of time to be thrown out of the CC. The same can be applied to BK if it stays in the shield and does not fight.
Or SM can no longer use evil spirit in CC and then he can stay in the teleport as long as he wants. It doesn't seem right to me to have the opportunity to kill the mobs the easiest and then to stay hidden so as not to fight😒

11 hours ago, Bekali said:

if no teleport the bk wins allways :D

what goes around comes around

we noobs need a chance also 

you guys who have nothing to do with the game and enter only for intrigue or how?😂😂😂

fight not to run away from a NOOB!

CC is an event they are fighting for! No marathon running or teleport😂😂😂

16 hours ago, Weissmann said:

What kind of solution do you axpect ?

It could be a solution! If there are 2,3,5 players left at the end of the event, don't let the box fall. That I think would encourage everyone to fight and win the best. Let's see who else should stay in the CC for 10 minutes in vain and run for nothing.

hello , ok Lore is my girl . But i have  this problem with the Soul Masters in CC. 

I leave a video here and it remains for your decisions and solutions if you consider .

Edited by bannedtrip

On 12/23/2020 at 5:46 PM, Type-R said:

Same way sm has no chance to kill bk with shield. Every char has its pros and cons. Although, there is a chance that sm will have a lag spike for a second or two, and that is enough to kill him.

Just cry

Cry on discord about your own guild member

Tell PIKI 1 cc is for him and 1 for you fair deal

Mu life is CC

Edited by Bekali

7 hours ago, Bekali said:

Just cry

Cry on discord about your own guild member

Tell PIKI 1 cc is for him and 1 for you fair deal

Mu life is CC

Do not have a slightest clue what are you talking about, and why you have quoted my post.

17 hours ago, bannedtrip said:

hello , ok Lore is my girl . But i have  this problem with the Soul Masters in CC. 

I leave a video here and it remains for your decisions and solutions if you consider .

You can catch sm easy in cc just use twist and try combo lol

19 hours ago, Type-R said:

Do not have a slightest clue what are you talking about, and why you have quoted my post.

of course i know! what is this dumb question!?

I quoted you because you gaved the best answer and after your good answer they were still crying. Maybe they didnt sow what you said. 

you can cry too :))) 

merry Christmas too you too!

Edited by Bekali

11 hours ago, Bekali said:

of course i know! what is this dumb question!?

I quoted you because you gaved the best answer and after your good answer they were still crying. Maybe they didnt sow what you said. 

you can cry too :))) 

merry Christmas too you too!

I said i did not had a clue. Now i get it, thx.

merry Christmas you too

for a peach we all go insane ! XDXDXD

stop loosing your mind and be real 

132973082_1946079028865397_7193352827332063257_n.jpg

Edited by Bekali

9 hours ago, Bekali said:

for a peach we all go insane ! XDXDXD

stop loosing your mind and be real 

132973082_1946079028865397_7193352827332063257_n.jpg

Now i understand, you are insane.

• Thanks 1