MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darkeurai

Account got Stolen

Sup yall long time no see!

Had a break for hmm over 6-7-8 Months? Imma make this short.

Server: Phobos 

acc: sacoli1
char:  -SensatioN

Cant enter the account anymore and this is what he looks like now https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-SensatioN&serv=server5

Somehow all the EXACT Items are on https://muxglobal.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Cheloo&serv=server5

Wich is hella weird! :D and NO noone had access to Acc not even email. And i didnt share Acc-info so it must have been with PW Change via Admin i assume but not sure :)
Whats sure is that Bekali is selling the SM with all my Items = Complete Set, Weapon, Shield, and Accesories :D 

Maybe they did an emailchange ? :D If not i know the exact email aswell, oh man who ever  did this he didn't thought this through XD 

I can name an Password this Acc had to 100% gonna write it to Admins via Discord :). Also you guys can check the IP from my last log in on that exact Acc + Email.

Have a nice day yall :D

Also i saw that, email got changed to boss.. something and i can name the old email :)

Edited by Darkeurai

2 hours ago, Darkeurai said:

Also i saw that, email got changed to boss.. something and i can name the old email :)

sacoli1_m

if you had an account on bless, then your account name has been changed to sacoli1_m

..... that doesnt explain why all my items are gone if thats the case and also why my sm -SensatioN is who knows where and all my Items are on the Sm Chelooo
So if someone had the same acc on bless would the password be the same for both Accs ?! so he simply double chcked if there is another acc like his and did what he did ?

Edited by Darkeurai

as you can see  Cheloo have your items legal!question its how that relics had your items?you sure no one had your account

Hello!

Yo Saladin you really never left

Btw my accesorries i got them via gt  .. last one was pendant ..and rings one i bought and 1 also gt

And items that you said are stolen i got them with a fair trade! This doesnt concern me anyhow :))

I am happy you are back :D even for 1 day

Edited by Bekali

28 minutes ago, ChelseaTing said:

He isn't Saladin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sure thing!

it's Duncan! he is mad i dont wanna trade back hahaha

Edited by Bekali

1 hour ago, Bekali said:

sure thing!

it's Duncan! he is mad i dont wanna trade back hahaha

No no lol. Darkeurai is Zeitgeist 🤣

Kinda scares me that im getting called Saladin wtf haha and no im not this guy.

Ppl know me for Zeitgeist | Unbearable all the OG's from Mux know me ^^ and they also know that i stopped long ago. I found out that 1. yes you got all of that by a fair trade so your fine.
EagLe is the one behind that it seems or who ever traded with you. Also not sure how the fk he got access to all of that coz we were not the closest of friends in that game ^^.

Edited by Darkeurai

From what I can see now, the char was sold back in June already. And the email was never changed on your account, just use your login with "_m" - this is your real account now.

2 hours ago, Darkeurai said:

@Ivan Nebraska i already tried, and my SM -SensatioN is naked as u can see wich were transfered to Cheloo SM. Via a Trade here on Forum.

i made a deal with relics (brightside) .. i don't know why you are saying sensation name

and btw was not a transfer as you say was a character trade ! relics for duncan and then i changed the name to Cheloo

Edited by Bekali

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

i cannot accuse people without proofs

22 hours ago, Type-R said:

I m pretty sure i know who was the man behind this :D 

thank you for your helpful share to this topic mr. Senat

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1