MUX Global Community

BK was returned to his owner. All people do mistakes and you lost not more than 10 bons. And if you will sabotage the process of return again or keep creating topics, regarding this char, all your accounts will receive ban, at least for a couple of weeks.

@ Ivan Nebraska for what  ? because i chat with you in game really ? or because i show you the server rules ?  you can check ip or whatever you want , i had nothing to do with this  shit !!!  1 st check the right person and then make acusation  and treats with ban ...

Edited by shadow

@Ivan Nebraska - his chars are Scar, HannibaL (which is also banned atm, so 4.8 applies) 

Well, to make things more clearly, i would give that story a little refreshment. 

To be exactly, there was setted a password for the char -Security- at the moment it was on market. Password was "SaladiN" bcuz in the first line on contractual deal Saladin wanted to buy a char without account and changed his mind to buy a char with account. The "fake" buyer made me think i did i misstake, and put bk without password what i of course beleaved bcuz the char was gone. I can also provide a proof. 

So the point in actual is that he just guessed the password. This is why the restore was even possible. Other details of restore are not your business.

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Weissmann

25 minutes ago, MZU said:

@Ivan Nebraska - his chars are Scar, HannibaL (which is also banned atm, so 4.8 applies) 

@MZU try to not be so pathetic ;)

17 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Well, to make things more clearly, i would give that story a little refreshment. 

To be exactly, there was setted a password for the char -Security- at the moment it was on market. Password was "SaladiN" bcuz in the first line on contractual deal Saladin wanted to buy a char without account and changed his mind to buy a char with account. The "fake" buyer made me think i did i misstake, and put bk without password what i of course beleaved bcuz the char was gone. I can also provide a proof. 

So the point in actual is that he just guessed the password. This is why the restore was even possible. Other details of restore are not your business.

Unbenannt.PNG

@Weissmann it doesent matter if it was with the password or not ! according to the game rules , the buyer did not do anything wrong ! and you shouldnt get anything back !

5 hours ago, shadow said:

@Weissmann it doesent matter if it was with the password or not ! according to the game rules , the buyer did not do anything wrong ! and you shouldnt get anything back !

It is similar as finding the valet with money on the street. You can return it to owner or can keep it. If you keep it, you are prick. And we don't appreciate pricks here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, -Security- said:

@shadow I am glad you show us ur real face you little snitch.

fk off shit you blackmailed him , and you got a  that armor for free and you say i am a snitch ! fk off!!!

4 hours ago, Type-R said:

It is similar as finding the valet with money on the street. You can return it to owner or can keep it. If you keep it, you are prick. And we don't appreciate pricks here.

If you keep it, it's actually a crime. I'm pretty sure it's the same all over the world.

3 hours ago, algocalim said:

https://imgur.com/a/GNo33t3

You blackmailed me into giving you empire armor for free
I bought the character correctly what is on the market is for sale written in the regulations

@Ivan Nebraska - his main chars is 4LAN8ZII, BlondY3 and KrYminal (the last two are banned atm for 4.9) and in the past he has two rule 8 banned accounts (char kasab3 and kasab) - so 4.8 applies.

Edited by MZU

You who wanted to sell the character for 150 euros are you talking?

@shadow

If I take someones credit card and Guess the password and take all the money from it - is it ok for you ? yes, for you it is no problem, that’s what makes you a Snitch and I am happy I have nothing to do with your and with ur same as you rat friends. Good luck on ghost waarriors spot. 

Edited by Weissmann

How did we end up here ? 

What the fk is wrong with us

In real life people don't fight that often

This is happening because we carry real life problems and breakout in MU

Just take it sleezy! 

• Like 1

I didn't bother anyone on the server, I just wish I could play so quietly

@Weissmann @MZU before this shit both of you bother that dude all day long... you blackmailed him and  promised him you wouldnt let him finish ba ach ? wtf  do you have a kid brain ? what do you expect from him lol? now be happy you got your bk back , and dont act like a shit in game only because you buy all from shop !

1 hour ago, shadow said:

@Weissmann @MZU before this shit both of you bother that dude all day long... you blackmailed him and  promised him you wouldnt let him finish ba ach ? wtf  do you have a kid brain ? what do you expect from him lol? now be happy you got your bk back , and dont act like a shit in game only because you buy all from shop !

Don’t include me in ur shit. You and your rat friend must get banned for disobeying admin requests not to create more topics about this char. But you keep posting. Keep on going !

Guessing the password from the character is something new indeed. Yet, provided analogies are pretty exact. If you stole somebody's credit card, it doesn't mean it belongs to you now (or guessed card password and use card now). And we just helped the victim to get his things back.
And what is this topic about in the first place, as there are not even requests in it? Just to show yourself off? Not to mention you are not even the owner.

And now you can live without forum and game for a while, not because you created the topic, but because of your toxicity and disrespect to the others.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2