MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

server rolled back / no compensation

U have this on your main website of muxglobal server. My items will always stay with me - is wrong, you took some of items due the work we dont even know what on. Nobody needs VIP compensation on a dead server, but items people were working on are gone. But hey, people understand that and make topics in lost property section of only MOST EXPENSIVE THINGS . Why can´t u guys be that good and restore 5 little USELESS things for YOU but maybe important things for the players ?

here is delayed service, admins dont give you a feeling of caring about you and even due to their own mistake - you guys dont want to cooperate... I personaly lost nothing, but even myself feeling very disapointed on that situation... You might not caring on what players say, but at least cary on thing YOU HAVE POSTED ON MAIN WEBSITE , thanks...

krk.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Weissmann said:

U have this on your main website of muxglobal server. My items will always stay with me - is wrong, you took some of items due the work we dont even know what on. Nobody needs VIP compensation on a dead server, but items people were working on are gone. But hey, people understand that and make topics in lost property section of only MOST EXPENSIVE THINGS . Why can´t u guys be that good and restore 5 little USELESS things for YOU but maybe important things for the players ?

here is delayed service, admins dont give you a feeling of caring about you and even due to their own mistake - you guys dont want to cooperate... I personaly lost nothing, but even myself feeling very disapointed on that situation... You might not caring on what players say, but at least cary on thing YOU HAVE POSTED ON MAIN WEBSITE , thanks...

krk.PNG

I invited you ! and gave you access to all !