MUX Global Community
saladin

Merge pgobos to mu bless Destiny

Hello ... Its possible merge phobos to  mu.bless.gs Destiny server.??? There is similar game acanomy-  achivements dun the same as wee have on phobos.. and atleast we can get from two servers one good online and get up game ecanomy . :)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

There will be a merge between x30 and x1000 bless servers soon, probably would be a nice timing to drop also phobos to bless project. There will be a problem to find a solution how to cut your bonuses/items etc.  since donate on bless project is 2,5x more expensive than muxglobal. Anyway i doubt Bel4enak will agree with that, but nice idea tho :)

maybe you wanna go to Inferno x5000  ?

Edited by Weissmann
  • Haha 1

Bonuses price difference 2.5x and you guys have a Tribute Chests with 5 Opt Items, Destiny does not.

it is verry bad idea image what that guys do in bless mu? if they dont take cs even with 150% baff they only want sell items for real there:)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Bonuses price difference 2.5x and you guys have a Tribute Chests with 5 Opt Items, Destiny does not.

delete all GT items and cut everything what is +15 down to +13. 

why would xglobal need to move its only succesfull server to other project? 

Just need to merge aurora with phobos, and open new server here afterwards.

Posted (edited)

Aurora have web shop but wee don't . it stupid if wee buy top items +12+ two options for nearly same price as they have +all items...

Sout than when we will move to aurora or aurora to us.. its mean all our anc sets+15 will be unusuable and our sets+2+3 options wee can put them in bin.

Edited by saladin

1 hour ago, saladin said:

Aurora have web shop but wee don't . it stupid if wee buy top items +12+ two options for nearly same price as they have +all items...

Sout than when we will move to aurora or aurora to us.. its mean all our anc sets+15 will be unusuable and our sets+2+3 options wee can put them in bin.

Legion did not had pvp sets when it was moved to extreme. There are many ways how to do aurora merge fairly. Obviously their sets would be removed, and refunded or exchanged accordingly to phobos value

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2020 at 4:10 AM, Type-R said:

why would xglobal need to move its only succesfull server to other project? 

Just need to merge aurora with phobos, and open new server here afterwards.

who the fck needs merge between aurora and phobos ? xD only thing that merge will bring are 3 new players and tons of items

Phobos is next Aurora, just for the all upcoming serers...

8 hours ago, Weissmann said:

who the fck needs merge between aurora and phobos ? xD only thing that merge will bring are 3 new players and tons of items

Phobos is next Aurora, just for the all upcoming serers...

Anyone who has a tiny bit of grey matter. I doubt aurora is covering its running costs. So it has to be merged. And new server to be opened.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:52 PM, Type-R said:

Anyone who has a tiny bit of grey matter. I doubt aurora is covering its running costs. So it has to be merged. And new server to be opened.

Muxglobal overall is not covering... since July . Thankfully Bless covers for eGames and MUX 😅  

About merging Phobos to Destiny, there are two problems as I said.

Tribute Boxes with 5 exc. opt items - there is no such thing on Destiny. In theory we could just delete all those items...
Donate is 2x cheaper on Phobos... how to solve this one I don't know...

As for Aurora, I don't see how it can go anywhere except Extreme. 

2 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

As for Aurora, I don't see how it can go anywhere except Extreme. 

Get me to Extreme before I get crazy in Aurora :D

Just close Aurora or leave it like that for eternity, I don't mind xDD