MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
ton7iRo

main.exe is automatically disappearing and I've been looking a solution for weeks please help!!!!

I am a new player of this MU game with their new season(15) and unfortunately, I got this problem with this main.exe. I've been trying different solutions from the internet(Google.com) and it seems that there is no specific solution that I can find with my problem.

I've already tried:

Run Admin, Compatibility mode, exefile from regedit, adding main.exe file from DEF, deleting unnecessary files from temp, deleting other MU game(different server)

but still, main.exe won't appear from its file. Did you guys encounter the same please help me with this if you have the same problem thank you. :(

Screenshot (74).png

Seems like you are trying to open wrong mu. You should look for map called MUX Global Arkania Episode 3.

Even if you are running the proper client, you have to delete all other mu clients from your PC to play ours. Our client happens to conflict with another clients.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Even if you are running the proper client, you have to delete all other mu clients from your PC to play ours. Our client happens to conflict with another clients.

Okay sir thank you for the advice :)

On 5/25/2020 at 6:25 PM, yseraa said:

Seems like you are trying to open wrong mu. You should look for map called MUX Global Arkania Episode 3.

Okay sir thank you :)