Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
theboss

We want new server

Recommended Posts

I couldn't agree more!! That's exactly what my friends and I were talking about. Especially now, due to the coronavirus quarantine, it's the perfect timing. It's very difficult for a new player to start on Aurora or Phobos right now, because both servers are running for a long time and the users have already become like super strong and there is no actual competition. We want a fresh start!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe 1 donate server with fo wings  pets sets etc lol.

Edited by flipp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flipp said:

maybe 1 donate server with fo wings  pets sets etc lol.

  And can merge with aurora in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, flipp said:

maybe 1 donate server with fo wings  pets sets etc lol.

 

9 hours ago, TigerX said:

  And can merge with aurora in the future.

 

You don't atract so many players if u can get all just by donating

You lose all the fun playing the game

This should be massive multiplayer game not a who has more money contest lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bekali said:

 

 

You don't atract so many players if u can get all just by donating

You lose all the fun playing the game

This should be massive multiplayer game not a who has more money contest lol

it is not the only server, ppl can choose donate or non donate server. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TigerX said:

it is not the only server, ppl can choose donate or non donate server. :)

Sure!

Just that as far as i know mux projects allways expected 1000+ players . Just this will never happen. Anyways I think in this period could be 400 500 online if will be a new balanced server. If will be too much donating there will be all those players online but after a while will go down like allways.

Edited by Bekali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Weissmann said:

https://mu.bless.gs/index.php?page=news

 

best example of successful non donate server. 2200 online even on a “Russian speakers” community. Same international server could make a big boom, especially in the quarantine period.

Already 2600 online on King. 35% of the players are not Russian-speaking.

 

Most likely, the future server will be without a donate shop. But in the near future no plans to open new servers.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote? Y or N 

For sure will be more Y than N

Both sides win :D

Edited by Bekali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, BackInBlack said:

I couldn't agree more!! That's exactly what my friends and I were talking about. Especially now, due to the coronavirus quarantine, it's the perfect timing. It's very difficult for a new player to start on Aurora or Phobos right now, because both servers are running for a long time and the users have already become like super strong and there is no actual competition. We want a fresh start!

what competition you are talking about, open new server and same players will dominate eventually, it is obvious that you will be in same crying position in less than 2 weeks.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...