MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quattro

SD potions.

admins, would be great if you would change the settings on SD potions so we can mix them up. 
Now is very uncomfortable to carry full inventory of them as they cannot be mixed up together 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These potions are OP therefore there will be some imballance caused by them if they will be stackable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

These potions are OP therefore there will be some imballance caused by them if they will be stackable.

Then would be honest to unstack also the elite hp pots isn’t? 

Whoever uses SD pots will still use them stackable or not, it’s just a question of comfort 

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

And elite potions are not OP? :D:D 

44 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

And elite potions are not OP? :D:D 

They should be removed completely in my opinion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Type-R said:

So you agree that Elite potions are OP as well, but its okay for you that elite potions are mixed straight away, so why our admins couldnt make that you can mix the SD potions as well like elite potions, or remove both.

1 hour ago, DeadInside said:

So you agree that Elite potions are OP as well, but its okay for you that elite potions are mixed straight away, so why our admins couldnt make that you can mix the SD potions as well like elite potions, or remove both.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Type-R said:

I agree with you, If they won’t be removed i guess would be fair to stack SD potions as well) 

It won’t change anything or bring  imbalance, as i said it’s a question of a comfort. :)  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Quattro said:

I agree with you, If they won’t be removed i guess would be fair to stack SD potions as well) 

It won’t change anything or bring  imbalance, as i said it’s a question of a comfort. :)  

It will. There will be only BKs left on server if sd is stacked. “No recoil” situation has been tested and we know the results.

how about elite hp potions maybe thats we need remove ? its not intresting if you push 1 bottom for ful hp its my opinion 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Supreme said:

how about elite hp potions maybe thats we need remove ? its not intresting if you push 1 bottom for ful hp its my opinion 

very true.