Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quattro

SD potions.

Recommended Posts

admins, would be great if you would change the settings on SD potions so we can mix them up. 
Now is very uncomfortable to carry full inventory of them as they cannot be mixed up together 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These potions are OP therefore there will be some imballance caused by them if they will be stackable.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Type-R said:

These potions are OP therefore there will be some imballance caused by them if they will be stackable.

 

Then would be honest to unstack also the elite hp pots isn’t? 

Whoever uses SD pots will still use them stackable or not, it’s just a question of comfort 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Type-R said:

These potions are OP therefore there will be some imballance caused by them if they will be stackable.

And elite potions are not OP? :D:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

And elite potions are not OP? :D:D 

They should be removed completely in my opinion

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Type-R said:

They should be removed completely in my opinion

So you agree that Elite potions are OP as well, but its okay for you that elite potions are mixed straight away, so why our admins couldnt make that you can mix the SD potions as well like elite potions, or remove both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeadInside said:

So you agree that Elite potions are OP as well, but its okay for you that elite potions are mixed straight away, so why our admins couldnt make that you can mix the SD potions as well like elite potions, or remove both.

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Type-R said:

They should be removed completely in my opinion

I agree with you, If they won’t be removed i guess would be fair to stack SD potions as well) 

 

It won’t change anything or bring  imbalance, as i said it’s a question of a comfort. :)  

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quattro said:

I agree with you, If they won’t be removed i guess would be fair to stack SD potions as well) 

 

It won’t change anything or bring  imbalance, as i said it’s a question of a comfort. :)  

It will. There will be only BKs left on server if sd is stacked. “No recoil” situation has been tested and we know the results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about elite hp potions maybe thats we need remove ? its not intresting if you push 1 bottom for ful hp its my opinion 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Supreme said:

how about elite hp potions maybe thats we need remove ? its not intresting if you push 1 bottom for ful hp its my opinion 

very true. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×