MUX Global Community
Triton

Unfair punishment 4.18 Warning.

1. Triton
2. VeryMuch/Type-R

4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.
Explanation: You are regularly and on purpose provoke other players to break the rules and then you create topics on them in the Prison section with the intention to ban them.

4. First of all I will talk right now About player HeagbIkBaT judgement only.

I have a mixed feelings about 4.18 warning issued to player as rule states "you provoke him so you may screen it and make a topic to punish him" no topics were created from this player at all so why adjust such rule to something that never happened?
Calling someone "Sosamba" is more for gigs and LOL's I think people from server will agree on that without any hard intentions to provoke or offend also 4.18 for sosamba isnt too much?

Maybe I have missed something certainly "Rules for screenshots" does not state anything about additional refferences, how so you may shift everything up to your mind. Old screens = additional ref(how old up to 6 months or maybe dated 2 years ago are valid too??) nobody knows. In my honest opinion it is somehow stupid to reffer to an old screenshots I havent seen any of senate reviewing any topics with screendate expired or this is the first and very very special case. :D 

There are no screens in prison topic UP TO DATE which could lead to any possible warnings/ban, still dont see anything game breaking in those screens from player HeagIKBaT.

From this wrap up maybe somebody else from the list has been given wrong verdict, someone should look into this closer.

If possible may I receive explanation from Senate/Administrators with more in-depth details on verdict?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

@Type-R @VeryMuch @Ivan Nebraska

Edited by Triton

I think it is Eagle who should get warning for 4.18, someone could even argue 4.11, because that’s 100% not the full story, therefore is misleading and pretty much directly fits 4.18 - provocation with the goal to ban. 

The right way to end this would be giving 4.2 for this “sosamba” and other bullcrap, i don’t see how is this a 4.18 warning, i mean where is the provocation with intent to ban? Where is the malicious act against the server? 

7 minutes ago, popwar said:

I think it is Eagle who should get warning for 4.18, someone could even argue 4.11, because that’s 100% not the full story, therefore is misleading and pretty much directly fits 4.18 - provocation with the goal to ban. 

The right way to end this would be giving 4.2 for this “sosamba” and other bullcrap, i don’t see how is this a 4.18 warning, i mean where is the provocation with intent to ban? Where is the malicious act against the server? 

What about misuse of globalmessage service ?

How can you deal with so many pshicopats 🤣🤣🤣 if server will be close tomorrow some of the freaks will commite suicide, because they had no reason to live 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Weissmann said:

What about misuse of globalmessage service ?

I don’t remember it being more than 4.2 previously 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, popwar said:

I don’t remember it being more than 4.2 previously 🤷‍♂️

That was one of the reasons why 4.18 was made. That and nonstop killing of newbies.

So posting on global 3 times is 4.18?

Then the rule description needs serious redacting.

49 minutes ago, popwar said:

So posting on global 3 times is 4.18?

Then the rule description needs serious redacting.

yes, posting stupid things on global destroys servers authority. 

1 minute ago, Relics said:

yes, posting stupid things on global destroys servers authority. 

How about removing that feature for players? It’s useless anyway 🤷‍♂️

Answer is simple - there is mistake in translation, word “explanation” is supposed to be “example”. I appologize that this error in wording might have made you think that you are punished unfairly.

17 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Answer is simple - there is mistake in translation, word “explanation” is supposed to be “example”. I appologize that this error in wording might have made you think that you are punished unfairly.

That word doesn't change anything. I like unwritten rules the most when players can't figure out what certain rule point means and what goes under the radar.

Can we get an argumented answer?

4 questions and I receive zero answers and response. This is not time to play game from series "I'm so smart and I rule the world".

Edited by Triton

4.18 rule is on adminiatrations discretion what they think is malicious for server. That also includes bullying. 

I understand administration don't care about both sides, just one "screen presenters" who cut out some context out of all conversation, still it is silly that you are speaking by yourself from all the people who are involved in administration job.

Its administration problem if they didn't change rule or added something new to it. Unwritten rules are confusing people. Every rule must state what can be done, what can't . it would be only fair, right? 
still waiting answers on all 4 questions if administration/senate people are accceptable in quality.

For example rule 4.2 states words like "noob, dumb etc" are not reviewed so we know we won;t report people for saying that. screen rules are stating screens over 3 days are not elighable , but whenever other rules are mess it creates complete chaos. Exceptions are exceptions or senate uses dictatorship dependant personality to reffer from something that isnt written, everyone rank dependant must have regulations to navigate.

Killing low players = bullying, killing any players frequently = bullying, laughing about them - bullying, Ksing spot = bullying. Everything is bullying you get my idea?

How many % trolling takes in word bullying.

Edited by Triton

Im sorry for double - post but its really frustrating to not have option to edit posts.

Big question Why Senate are reviewing topic?! if the rule 4.18 states

4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Example: You are regularly and on purpose provoke other players to break the rules and then you create topics on them in the Prison section with the intention to ban them.

Note: This rule will be applied as a last resort if our requests to tone down your behaviour will not be obeyed. For the first violation a warning is given, next time the punishment is carried out in maximum severity. Only Senate members and the servers Administration are allowed to create applications about the breaking of this rule. < 

Is eagle a senate/administrator?! to make such topics?! IT looks like Senate members doesn't know their own rules but still giving out verdicts pff.

So unprofessionally from our staff members.

I have an Idea, to be fair Eagle(in recent topic he tried to massively ban out players for personal hates towards enemies) must receive atleast 4.11 + 4.18 for misleading the Senate/Administration it's 2nd topic in 2 month from him (2nd was from Xrust about 4.6 where he lied about the meaning he wrote and mislead senate/tried to abuse system in his favour).

Everything is a mess starting from Rule section ending with Senate, they must step down the age of ditcators must end for healthy benefits of server and their valuable player base, we need people in high ranks with abillity to do their job properly.

P.S Im talking only about Mr.Typer and Mr.Much, Pigi is doing her job fantastic, big ++++.

Edited by Triton

100% agree, Eagle should at least get warned for 4.18, i mean he literally fits rule 4.18 description. + screens with no date etc, smells like 4.11 (at least a warning) :) 

He LITERALLY collected multiple screens over a period of time to ban a whole lot of people (from opposing guild, i guess).. i mean read rule 4.18 description, how is that not a 100% fit 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t rec any of the accused players for 4.18. 4.2 and 4.12 yes, nothing else.

Advice for the accused players - next time take screens from your point of view.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Triton said:

Only Senate members and the servers Administration are allowed to create applications about the breaking of this rule. < 

Administration have advised eagle to make 4.18 topic, so technicaly its made by administration.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, popwar said:

100% agree, Eagle should at least get warned for 4.18, i mean he literally fits rule 4.18 description. + screens with no date etc, smells like 4.11 (at least a warning) :) 

He LITERALLY collected multiple screens over a period of time to ban a whole lot of people (from opposing guild, i guess).. i mean read rule 4.18 description, how is that not a 100% fit 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t rec any of the accused players for 4.18. 4.2 and 4.12 yes, nothing else.

Advice for the accused players - next time take screens from your point of view.

u re not senate anymore cause of  for that stupid decisions.

so thats why no one need ur smart ideas .

The point about bullying is as follows: If you call somebody kebab, beagle, woof woof and it offends him, and he goes to write a topic, then he didn't understand your 'joke' and he is offended, doesn't matter if YOU think it was a stupid joke and it shouldn't get to his heart. Moreover, if it happens regularly, he keeps being offended, which leads to 'I don't want to play on such toxic server anymore'. And prison was created exactly to protect players from IMPROPER ATTITUDE. You may interpret the rules for yourself however you want, our goal is to maintain normal attitude on server. And, in some cases, we can interpret the rules however is best to achieve that goal.

For now, best for server, would be to end all these woof woofs and create normal nontoxic environment for players. That is why rules are getting stricter.

Please act normally and you won't have any problems, I can guarantee you that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1