Jump to content
MUX Global Community

Recommended Posts

So, since the project has been half dead and only a few select people actually remain and play, i had an idea how to revive the project. 
I would encourage everyone to pitch their ideas also, maybe the admins will hear somebody and perhaps even do something 🤯

 

My idea - close all the existing servers, wipe them, delete them completely. And then open just 1 server, preferably as the new one on bless - without a web shop at all. Make it mid (1k?) rate and give the players the chance (tributes/granda) to earn +all items via gameplay, so that non-hardcore players can’t complain - “omg he donate, can’t kill, admins lox” etc. And just don’t open new servers for 6 months, a year. 
Of course, it can result in the same thing as every server on this project, but in this case there are no excuses, it’s all in the players hands.

Some tweaks on the guild member amount and guild system as a whole might be necessary, but those can be made as we go.

 

I understand ppl would get mad about losing their stuff - perhaps there is a way to give everyone some kind of a compensation in form of bonuses proportionally to their time played.

 

Yeah, this against the “you never lose your items” policy, but hell, soon you there will be only items left withou players using them.

 

Regarding lottery - it could stay with some tweaks, but in that case decrease the odds even more. Or cut the options on items, or better yet, make the options random, so the lottery would be a last resort just for lazy donaters.

 

So that’s my utopic idea. Peace.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As your topic description says - it’s a fantasy.  Never ever believe wipe will ever happen. Maybe all 3 currently server merge into 1 or each of the servers merge to other projects. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Relics said:

As your topic description says - it’s a fantasy.  Never ever believe wipe will ever happen. Maybe all 3 currently server merge into 1 or each of the servers merge to other projects. 


Just my idea. And that’s the point of this, to generate ideas which the admins will see and might eventually use. Enough of dead servers and new servers that die in 2 months.

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But for real. I Guess they also don’t have fun to watch every 2 month for a new source of some pocket cash. I agree, once and for Long to creat something stable and Long living. 

 

PS 99% of Players want new class and tree skill on muxglobal. Just saying 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm new player and playing like a month - my conclusion after 1 month in game = I hit a muxglobal wall of boredoom , fuk all to do in server ...  bosses hold top players so for newbies there is fuk all to do and takes 100 times longer to get decent gear etc.  - and not talking about wings :D  op players hold CC so rip to make wings aswell.

Probably will stick around for few more weeks and farewell :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppl quit when anti-social- pshicopats play 24/ 24 mu , leave no chance for normal ppl to play and relax 🤣 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Relics said:

 

PS 99% of Players want new class and tree skill on muxglobal. Just saying 😁


Yes, about this, i think it’s a big concept error for the project, because “classic mu experience” does not work for international players.

Maybe it’s time for some new chars, seasons etc. Even if it means removing Arkania or not using the current client.

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine how pros will suck versus newbies who already played with summoner etc and know how it works )))

 

mu season 3 like mux is Basically very simple routine. At the start of the server there are always 5 “speedrunners” that kill online if few weeks. Adding new features will help to make global more I retested for new aswell as for old players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Relics said:

Imagine how pros will suck versus newbies who already played with summoner etc and know how it works )))

 

mu season 3 like mux is Basically very simple routine. At the start of the server there are always 5 “speedrunners” that kill online if few weeks. Adding new features will help to make global more I retested for new aswell as for old players.

I mean you can always learn how to play with any character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, popwar said:

So, since the project has been half dead and only a few select people actually remain and play, i had an idea how to revive the project. 
I would encourage everyone to pitch their ideas also, maybe the admins will hear somebody and perhaps even do something 🤯

 

My idea - close all the existing servers, wipe them, delete them completely. And then open just 1 server, preferably as the new one on bless - without a web shop at all. Make it mid (1k?) rate and give the players the chance (tributes/granda) to earn +all items via gameplay, so that non-hardcore players can’t complain - “omg he donate, can’t kill, admins lox” etc. And just don’t open new servers for 6 months, a year. 
Of course, it can result in the same thing as every server on this project, but in this case there are no excuses, it’s all in the players hands.

Some tweaks on the guild member amount and guild system as a whole might be necessary, but those can be made as we go.

 

I understand ppl would get mad about losing their stuff - perhaps there is a way to give everyone some kind of a compensation in form of bonuses proportionally to their time played.

 

Yeah, this against the “you never lose your items” policy, but hell, soon you there will be only items left withou players using them.

 

Regarding lottery - it could stay with some tweaks, but in that case decrease the odds even more. Or cut the options on items, or better yet, make the options random, so the lottery would be a last resort just for lazy donaters.

 

So that’s my utopic idea. Peace.

 

 

So do you understand that these projects are not charity ? 😀 

all sounds fantastic for players, but how do they going to make a profit from it ? 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

All we need is merge.


So the merged server can die in 3-4 weeks and then what xD 

 

30 minutes ago, Quattro said:

 

So do you understand that these projects are not charity ? 😀 

all sounds fantastic for players, but how do they going to make a profit from it ? 😀

 

Vip, powerbuff, stats, invisibilty, class change, item upgrade, lottery. It will get them the dinero. They open a no shop server on bless tomorrow, so... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you clear all servers i think you will lose some of the old players.

Here is my idea.

Leave Aurora or merge all servers. Create another - much harder server in which the characters will go after a certain criteria (for example 5 tributes). There is a need of new items, sets, monsters and quests.

I will also suggest top monsters (example - relics of kundun, asteroth) to spawn randomly on every map. There is nothing to go for in kanturu, lost tower and aida  except for quests. These maps need to be made more interesting.

These are just my ideas.

Edited by Krilce
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phobos - would be nice if they implemented decreased achievement system.

So new players can achieve top tier player levels faster and don't leave when they realize that they cant do nothing against old bucks :D

 

Like - evaluate  how many people have max achievements  - lets say  achievement ''KILL 2500 HAPPY POUCHES'' - 10 people finished = drops by 10(just an example so you get the point ) 

And so on on all others achievements -  just keep like the essential - like quest etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...