MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
loreaka

dissaper Elite Horse and Mantle +15

hello , i was trade my elite horse and my mantle +15 to other acount and when i wana trade it back was blocked the game , when i relog on , the pet and the mantle  was dissaperd . 

please support  .   

thanks 

Making application in event of loss:
1.  Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, or VIP.
2.  Origin of lost items: Bought by yourself in Bonuses Shop / Bought by someone else in Bonuses Shop / obtained in game process.
3.  Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process).
4. How items have disappeared.
5. In details about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss.
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated?

• Like 1

1. character name PREDATOR , acc:loreaka , server Phobos . lost in normal server Arkania map 

2. Elite Horse created by me  , Mantle +15 trade it from  the old server Pandora don t remeber the exact mounth .

3. 23.01.2020 time 00:15 in Arkania town 

4. i was trade my elite and mantle to the character lemn ( lemn is my second char )  and when i wana trade back they  dissapared . 

5. Mantle  +15 no extra options , EliteHorse  Arkania town Trade . 

6. no Safety Mode ON . 

thanks .

i ghot one photo of my elite and mantle , when i see them the last time and was bugget de game .

i ghot the mouse click on them and nothing was like lag . 

20200123_002818.jpg