MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Type-R

Prisoner Vacancy

Recently the community have raised concerns that you feel uncomfortable that 2 of 2 senators who are working in prison, also happen to be in the same guild. Even though you should not worry about it, we still respect your concerns and therefore we are looking for 3rd prisoner, preferable from a Furious guild.

To apply for this role, you have to leave your application in this topic using the form provided below.

1. Your Nickname and link to the character

2. Your Real name

3. Where do you come from? (Name at least Europe/Asia/America, but country preferable)

4. Your experience with our projects, and all the previous nicknames you had on them before. (where and how long, if you can remember also server / guild)

5. Why do you think you would be a good prisoner. You can also add whatever you want to add in this point, full creativity welcome here.

The Deadline for applications is 10/01/2020 23:59, don't be late.

Edited by Type-R
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1. Flippy    https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Flippy&serv=server5

2. Yunus Kılınçoğlu

3. Turkey

4. Since 2016 playing here . Nicknames always was same Flipp-Flippy  Old Phobos-Aurora-Diablo-New phobos and also on legion for a few days.

guilds was Play4Fun-CleveR-Sheol-StyAlive- and now Furious.

5. I think that I can look at things in an open and broad framework  and impartially. Also im active enough to on forum and game for the real :)

ps. liked that topic a lot  . will be good for the server

Edited by flipp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

one question - why ONLY furious ? 

Because if new prisoner will be from some other server or guild, the conspiracy accusations from furious will not stop. 

1 hour ago, Type-R said:

Because if new prisoner will be from some other server or guild, the conspiracy accusations from furious will not stop. 

The blub didnt come out of nowhere, things became way to obviously - players started to react. As simple as that. How hard it must be to understand some simple things. It´s all about OBJECTIVE point of view. You can´t be objective all the time, bcuz you pretend you are the rambo with the stripes on face. There is no need to pick somebody from Furious guild only, there are plenty players outside of furious or even phobos server, who can do that job great ! And i guess the reason why YOU really want some of us beeing doing that job. One more time you can play with your ego, when the "game" runs after your scenario.

Edited by Weissmann

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

The blub didnt come out of nowhere, things became way to obviously - players started to react. As simple as that. How hard it must be to understand some simple things. It´s all about OBJECTIVE point of view. You can´t be objective all the time, bcuz you pretend you are the rambo with the stripes on face. There is no need to pick somebody from Furious guild only, there are plenty players outside of furious or even phobos server, who can do that job great ! And i guess the reason why YOU really want some of us beeing doing that job. One more time you can play with your ego, when the "game" runs after your scenario.

When you understand, than senat by his own cannot decide anything :D You really want.. You have to understand, that senate people not free people, we are not independent, we depend on 100% from administration decisions, and if you are in senate, you have to be ready to hear how unfear senat is, corrupted and so on. But people realy cannot understand, that  instead of "power", we have 100% responsibility. We need to think what we are talking, what we are doing, not only on forum but in the game. And admins watching us :D  and watching our "decisions" :D 

And we can "rec" or "anti" prison without anyone else or with anyone else from any server here. But we are tired from topics about senat. On the other our projekts we have people from different guilds and servers in senat, but even there we can find words that "senate corrupted" etc.

Prisoner from Furious is Ivan offer. And we are agree with him. May be it will calm down for a while players, if any of "their" people will see how senate works from the inside.

Edited by Pigeon
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Weissmann said:

And i guess the reason why YOU really want some of us beeing doing that job. One more time you can play with your ego, when the "game" runs after your scenario.

2 senators in 1 guild - Conspiracy!!!!

senate choosing senate from opponent guild - Conspiracy!!!!

i dont know what to do anymore... 

Just sad.

And stop the offtop again. If you have more to say, there is suggestions and also Complaints topics for that.

Edited by Type-R

1. Your Nickname and link to the character

2. Your Real name

3. Where do you come from? (Name at least Europe/Asia/America, but country preferable)

4. Your experience with our projects, and all the previous nicknames you had on them before. (where and how long, if you can remember also server / guild)

5. Why do you think you would be a good prisoner. You can also add whatever you want to add in this point, full creativity welcome here.

1.HitlerS https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=HitlerS&serv=server4

2.Kaspars

3.Latvia now in UK

4.playing this project more then 10 years

Mu.Bless.gs

Start with season 2 when exp was 100x

my nick Darkfear

Guild:Power

Guildmaster Lafan

Extreme:DarkFear guild can't remember

Orion:HitlerS

guild:Justice Guild master Ardos

Legion:HitlerS (can t remember )

Prime:HitlerS (can t remember because there was 2 primes :D )

Master:HitlerS was in eLemenT then went to Panacea

Egames:Luna:HitlerS Guild master ™ RedLine

Mu.Xglobal

Legion:HitlerS 

Guild:SunShine

1. I playing this project years and years know all rules of this game never get banned for something

2.Know all  projects History

3. I am very helpful and always happy to help

4.Know 3 languages Russain English Latvian

5. If need proves can check my bless forum when I register on forum nick -HitlerS-

6. I will be a good teammate in the senate because I am a team player

7. In mu bless project know I am loyal player 

Angel_A

Заслуженный ветеран Bless

• photo-132371.gif?_r=1528205298
  • Members
  • 7357 posts
  • LocationRB MinsK

Posted 14 April 2018 - 23:26

Bezumec-Sm, on 14 Apr 2018 - 21:17, said:snapback.png

O teper poniatno s kem nelzia imet del :) znacet ti na takoe sposoben.

P/s zdelka sozdana ot ego lica kak dokument ja podpesalsia soglasijam.
A doblisnaja Angel_A adminestracija zasvedetilstvovali etot dogovor. Kak natarius :)

думаю не стоит переживать, Хитлерс наш старый игрок и никаких гнусных дел за ним замечено не было)

Edited by HitlerS
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HitlerS said:

P.S Not playing  Phobos Thats way i was a good applicant for this Role!!!!!

Edited by HitlerS

43 minutes ago, HitlerS said:

4.playing this project more then 10 years

Sorry for offtop, but Mux opened in 2016 xD 

9 minutes ago, popwar said:

Sorry for offtop, but Mux opened in 2016 xD 

I was talking about all the projects what I was playing!!! :)

Specfied THIS PROJECT FIRST YEAR

Mu.bless.gs

Mu.Egames.gs

And Mux.Global is the same project and the same Administration :)

But all 3 projects are same that way can say years and years :D  :D 

Edited by HitlerS

Advanced issues found

8 hours ago, Weissmann said:

It would have been preferable to choose from Furious guild, though we will take into account other players from other servers as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

It would have been preferable to choose from Furious guild, though we will take into account other players from other servers as well.

More like: we don't want more senators from the TheAce guild 😅. Any other players are welcome to participate.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Type-R said:

To apply for this role, you must be a Furious member

12 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

More like: we don't want more senators from the TheAce guild 😅. Any other players are welcome to participate.

i would add something to my application

in case of success, i promise to explain all my decisions together with verdicts, to avoid disputed situations, associated with missunderstandigs in various cases, based on different circumstances. 

• Sad 2

1. Much-

2. Kristaps

3. Born in Latvia, living in United Kingdom.

4. MUX Global x5000 Phobos (old one), nick- MuchVery, guild- Reloaded/Royal (same guild just change guild master) Started 2 weeks after opening somwhere at mid november, can't remeber correct date. Than when Phobos was merged to Aurora our guild was transfered to eGames x5000 Inferno, nick- MuchVery/ Much, guild- Reloaded/Eros (same guild just change guild master) played there until they opened new server on MUX Global. And it was MUX Global x5000 Phobos (new one), nick- EnvY/ Much- , guild- Furious, playing in this server since opening. Pretty much have played only in x5000 servers with the same ppl +/- (core of guild is same ppl)

5. I was advised to leave aplication here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1