MUX Global Community
Mike

Guilds with MAX 10-12ppl - Legend Server

29 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

i know the other story where it comes from :)

tell us

1523108716150658595.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, flipp said:

İnstallment mastersss 😁😁 its enough for the alll

why not writing about other deals like weismann bought yamakasy and dictator bought zeitgeist or maybe you didnt know that? :D:D:D:D

2 minutes ago, Triton said:

why not writing about other deals like weismann bought yamakasy and dictator bought zeitgeist or maybe you didnt know that? :D:D:D:D

why there is no one talk about daniels items from death crow or nbone s dl . that s interesting story a lot than ur words

for the 12 ppl in guild there will be 5 theace guild . theace 1 2 3 4 5 . community of noobs.

Edited by flipp

Weismann, It is ridiculous to read this from someone who is already on the server for the second time and buys everything ready and pumped by other players. It’s one thing when you buy individual things to complete your character, and it’s quite another when everything is right away, right down to the account.

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

i know the other story where it comes from :)

I bought it from Daniels, just finaly paid off yesterday. Wanna make a 10k bon log-check  bet?

Edited by Type-R

i never started that nonsense. It´s always Typer who is pretending you guys made everything with your own hands, went thru all the hardness of game, never bought anything bla bla bla.

Furious still same guild +/- 1 player as at the start and we should have bought everything ? :D

Ahahahaha, uhhh... i feel your embarrasement now :( cringe af...

saint Type-R achieved everything with bare hands with a rambo stripes on face.

I understand that for you it really seems impossible :) 

just next time don’t take every bullshit you hear from alcoholics who cant add 2+2, and you wount embarrase yourself so much anymore. You should know better than me that Spicy food guru is retarded af and every single word of him absolute and utter delussional fantazy.

Edited by Type-R
  • Haha 2

Anyway, I appologize author for offtopic. But alteast you can see a good example now, how a guild who is falling behind approx 2 months with equippement can make opponent Sweat and even lie to justify their poor performance. 
And i hope that our example gave you motivation to carry-on on your hard battle. Everything is possible, just don’t give up.

any further offtop will be removed.

44 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Anyway, I appologize author for offtopic. But alteast you can see a good example now, how a guild who is falling behind approx 2 months with equippement can make opponent Sweat and even lie to justify their poor performance. 
And i hope that our example gave you motivation to carry-on on your hard battle. Everything is possible, just don’t give up.

any further offtop will be removed.

you´re making yourself to an arrogant asshole with this kind of attitude. Never thought you would fall that deep with twisting the words the way you need to build such a wrong picture about yourself. You can make everybody sweat with 50 noobs in throne room, dear master of twisting slash. Last registration went well with 1 click on crown, but even this fact you gonna twist somehow with a purpose to not let people know about your or your Gms fiasko.

Edited by Weissmann
  • Like 1

I thought the problem lied only with people who play on legion who bully low res players and camp everything 24/7 killing any1 who even tries to catch up.... now i see the whole community of these servers is toxic af.

What a sad reality

• Like 1