MUX Global Community
Mike

Guilds with MAX 10-12ppl - Legend Server

It's again happening... all top rr and russians go to one guild and there is and will be no chance to win with them.

I said this many times already also on aurora ... guilds on these servers should have MAX 10-12 ppl - not more... .

There would be many guilds and more chance for other AND more FUN!

Ppl are already leaving from Legend server... .

Think about it ... try it... for a month ?

Edited by Mike

agree, but to down amount of players in 1 guild wouldnt solve the problem. It needs another way.

• Thanks 1

This will 100% happen but isn't it to early ?

Please, think about my idea, becouse in a month +/- there will be nothing to merge.

Well on legion there was good number of guilds but it looked like one after another got sacred of other guilds, started merging and people started leaving, also if max number of guild members would be reduced alliances could be more useful, I didn't see alliances that lasted longer than few days on phobos and legion

Edited by Harvest

2 hours ago, Mike said:

It's again happening... all top rr and russians go to one guild and there is and will be no chance to win with them.

Don't overreact :D at our first try with a ton of chaos, people participating in CS on mux for first time we didn't do that bad, winnable

Moved to suggestions.

But all i can say i more dissagree than agree with the author.

On legion most of the guilds have 20-30 people only. Which is normal, you need a minimum of 20 people to play cs, and you must keep in mind that there will always be 1/3 1/4 which cannot come to cs that day. Therefore really it is 25 people limit MINIMUM required to play this game. Where you get the 10-12 from??? What you gonna do go with 2 parties, one on 2 switches and 1 crown? Possible yeah, but why would you put yourself in such a struggle purpously? :D

Another thing about people leaving, it is weaks who leave, they would never become a valuable player anyway, so be Happy for that, it is natural selection, you dont need those weaks by your side anyway. 

Next - strenght of your guild is build by your GM, if your GM has a backbone your guild will prosper. Look at Phobos as example, it is long to write the whole story of that server, but that server is still alive just because of 5 people who have balls. Ask somebody to tell you the history of it if you are interested.

And finaly, stop crying and get yourself together, cheer up and draw a fkn rambo stripes on your face. Go out there and fkn fight. All is possible, and it is even more fun, to fight a strong enemy, as winning him gives you much more joy than winning equal enemy. Also it gives the stronger one bigger embarassment to loose to weaker opponent, which again plays in your favor, as it is depressing for them.

Edited by Type-R

3 minutes ago, Type-R said:

And finaly, stop crying and get yourself together, cheer up and draw a fkn rambo stripes on your face. Go out there and fkn fight. All is possible, and it is even more fun, to fight a strong enemy, as winning him gives you much more joy than winning equal enemy. Also it gives the stronger one bigger embarassment to loose to weaker opponent, which again plays in your favor, as it is depressing for them.

those words after you guys have bought 80% of servers chars :D

Just now, Weissmann said:

What? We are TheAce not furious man. I though you knew that.

16 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

come on, we know the thruth :)

Enlighten me then? The only char bought was when trojka bought cbibok, rest of the chars in guild are genuine xglobal players who have joined us and are playing on theyre own chars.

4 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Funny isnt it man?

A donator justifies his actions thats rich. Players who arent paying up for +15 items to fight him are not valuable. Fckin hell im speechless.

36 minutes ago, miglanc said:

Funny isnt it man?

A donator justifies his actions thats rich. Players who arent paying up for +15 items to fight him are not valuable. Fckin hell im speechless.

Mate, he must have though i am from opponent guild (or being delussional), dont grasp on things you dont know, but just would like them to be that way. 

There are only few people in our guild who have ever donated, and our donations are like a 10% from amount our opponent has donated. Everything is done by our own effort, and our items are reflecting that. Our equippement is 4-5 times worse than our donator opponent, our players (except the first 5 who started guild) are all native xglobal players with no expierence. While opponent are moslty Expierenced players from egames, and some others who chose the easiest path by joining the strongest. Although look at the cs history on Phobos, and our guild equippement, you will be surprised to see that they were ever able to lose to us. But its possible, like i said just need backbone.

Edited by Type-R

7 hours ago, Type-R said:

Enlighten me then? The only char bought was when trojka bought cbibok, rest of the chars in guild are genuine xglobal players who have joined us and are playing on theyre own chars.

Where from is your helion ? Maybe u remember nbone ? Dude, stop playing saint

Edited by Weissmann

soon you guys will start to pretend that all the sets,pets and wings on TheAce chars were made by yourselves :)

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

soon you guys will start to pretend that all the sets,pets and wings on TheAce chars were made by yourselves :)

Personaly i made wings and Fenrir in cm. Fenrir made from w4 crafted by MrDaniels. Actually if you open our guild you will see the huge difference between us. Now we have only 3 chars with 4lvl wings, and what about other guild? 

4 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

We don’t have even 1 bk with 4lvl, wtf :D

we don't have even 1 bk with top tear set :D

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

We don’t have even 1 bk with 4lvl, wtf :D

7 minutes ago, VeryMuch said:

we don't have even 1 bk with top tear set :D

exactly, if w3 +15 and w4 +15 makes THAT big diff, the same is with Muchs- DP set and troikas Titan than.

after all, what is better 5 chars with w3 +15 or 2 with w4 +15 ?

1 minute ago, Weissmann said:

exactly, if w3 +15 and w4 +15 makes THAT big diff, the same is with Muchs- DP set and troikas Titan than.

after all, what is better 5 chars with w3 +15 or 2 with w4 +15 ?

And without helions, right? And what about dls? And other chars? Please stop it, we all know who buy and sell. And actually Typers Helion came from pandora and was bought from market :))))

And actually Typers Helion came from pandora and was bought from market :))))

i know the other story where it comes from :)

Edited by Weissmann

Please stop it, we all know who buy and sell. 

i never started that nonsense. It´s always Typer who is pretending you guys made everything with your own hands, went thru all the hardness of game, never bought anything bla bla bla.

Furious still same guild +/- 1 player as at the start and we should have bought everything ? :D

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Where from is your helion ? Maybe u remember nbone ? Dude, stop playing saint

Hellion came from market and were bought for bonuses from character Wizard

Nbone was sold right after merge appeared and somebody bought it and does that means TheAce bought it?

• Like 2