MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
flipp

Senate cant decide on prison in their playing server

image.png.fc78ad5bdc34e1ffb0cb53ea5f7261cb.png

there for every shit u gave to ur guild chat ban . and to me acc ban for what(its always same for the us ) ? sucker ?

as u can see here nice chat ban for same shit .

also there u didnt ban urself to . there like we all said . if senate play in the server cant do rec or ban in the prison 

all is here shows how they give rec to them and for others . and intesting all bans come with the light speed 

sad she didnt banned him self and other 2 guildmates for the same shits best one .

all i can say to senate isnt fairly for us . nice chat ban for their guild but not same shit for us . also our bans comes with light speed like i said . 

IF THEY ARE PLAYIN IN THE SERVER THEY CANT  BE SENATE FOR THE PRISON ALSO FOR THE SAME SERVER. im pretty sure im not alone to thinking like this . 

they are fckng unfairly for us ! 

@BeL4eNaK @Artemy Shan @Emp

look at this 

Edited by flipp

Agree. There always will be doubts about fairness or justice of their way of judgement. There are ONLY 2 senat members that are allowed to REC/ANTI prison topics and both playing in one guild. They are to close to eachother and can discuss their decisions that might be based on some negative-feelings against the "enemy" players or in order to preserve the composition of the guild.

Senats shouldnt be able to judge the prison-topics on server they are playing at.

Edited by Weissmann
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Agree. There always will be doubts about fairness or justice of their way of judgement. There are ONLY 2 senat members that are allowed to REC/ANTI prison topics and both playing in one guild. They are to close to eachother and can discuss their decisions that might be based on some negative-feelings against the "enemy" players or in order to preserve the composition of the guild.

Senats shouldnt be able to judge the prison-topics on server they are playing at.

ofcourse . as we all can see some of them even didnt took ban for the same words or received just chat ban . but for us thats always different and harder one . also they broke rules with their own account and they closing topics without ban themself.

dont need to check for long past. it was just 1 2 hours ago 

also i took 1 ACCOUNT BAN WITH THE LIGHT SPEED in same time 

this is the shit one. THEY ARE UNFAIR FOR US .

Don't bother with taking serious this thread. I see personal hate towards  senate members for sure without any good argument.
two people talking who buy/sell accounts for in real life currency which is forbidden by current rules are talking such shit about bad loyality and abusive rank-usage from senate members.

Specially to Yacht you humilated women while crying about wording  "kebab meal" in previous topic.

You know why they are at "senate" because they are best of the best at their job not like you two "investigator" wannabe agents.

How many times @Type-R showed his stone attitude and made "recs" to their own guild members? even tho the report reason was very ridiculous and they got banned????? I see for you it means nothing and you both are like against the wall stubborn/arrogant pricks who think only your oppionions matter.

11 minutes ago, Triton said:

Don't bother with taking serious this thread. I see personal hate towards  senate members for sure without any good argument.
two people talking who buy/sell accounts for in real life currency which is forbidden by current rules are talking such shit about bad loyality and abusive rank-usage from senate members.

Specially to Yacht you humilated women while crying about wording  "kebab meal" in previous topic.

You know why they are at "senate" because they are best of the best at their job not like you two "investigator" wannabe agents.

How many times @Type-R showed his stone attitude and made "recs" to their own guild members? even tho the report reason was very ridiculous and they got banned????? I see for you it means nothing and you both are like against the wall stubborn/arrogant pricks who think only your oppionions matter.

lets see who is talking here and who bought nbone with the real ? interesting story. u guys going deep and deeeep when talk more.

even we dont know who the fck are u also i dont care to . 

what they rec for their guild tell me ?  open ur fckng eyesss . there 1 guy from ur guild took chat ban for the same word. i took too fast acc ban . 

last week was here the same shit about the senate . interesting why always that talks are here .

Edited by flipp

3 minutes ago, flipp said:

lets see who is talking here and who bought nbone with the real ? interesting story. u guys going deep and deeeep when talk more.

even we dont know who the fck are u also i dont care to . 

what they rec for their guild tell me ?  open ur fckng eyesss . there 1 guy from ur guild took chat ban for the same word. i took too fast acc ban . 

there last week was here the same shit about the senate . interesting why always that talks are here .

You are making me guilty even tho you don;t know who am I? :D:D how does it work :D:D
If ya also don't care, do not make yourself look like amoeba.
please dear god of arrogance check all prison topics and gather them together to see if i'm right.
Show me the graduation of how fast ban should be delivered, you are showing us complete nosesnse and lack of manners which involves discrimination!!!!! You are the last who could talk here.
If you will reply to me once more with such a bullshit answer = your brains are trash. Think before write my friend, bro.

12 minutes ago, Triton said:

You are making me guilty even tho you don;t know who am I? :D:D how does it work :D:D
If ya also don't care, do not make yourself look like amoeba.
please dear god of arrogance check all prison topics and gather them together to see if i'm right.
Show me the graduation of how fast ban should be delivered, you are showing us complete nosesnse and lack of manners which involves discrimination!!!!! You are the last who could talk here.
If you will reply to me once more with such a bullshit answer = your brains are trash. Think before write my friend, bro.

i never can have an idiot bro/friend like you .

all u can do is make bullshit here .

you tryng to defend your friends with your little brain probably .

BTW you have big mouth to . good for your job also . 

Edited by flipp
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I played every server and it never influenced any of my decisions. If somebody really pissed me off i might have said 4.2 char instead if 4.2 chat maybe 🤷‍♂️

I agree tho that the prison needs 3 senate members to function properly, otherwise i see how “certain” people might come up with these kind of accusations ;) 

🤫 See it always has been and always will be.   

Your topics are useless. The administration has never given all the answers.

2 hours ago, VeryMuch said:

It's just a miss click. Don't worry about it. 

Probably lol. As always 

Edited by flipp

You don't understand how senate works. We as a senators are sort of speakers in senate chat, if we disagree with something between us, we debate in senate chat, and then "president" (administration) decide the final decision by evaluating our arguments. In this particular case, there was A LOT of debates, some senate was against the ban, some were for the ban, and the final decision was made entirely by administration, as you can see who had gave a verdict there.

You don't know whats going on on the background, and blindly blame senate, which is just pointless.