MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[2.11.2019] - New combo, lottery and view ranges

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

Wizards received a new combo: Lighting > Inferno > Aqua Beam. As a first skill you can also use Ice or Poison. To be able to perform combo your character should have third class quest completed.

We have upgraded the lottery. All useless junk has been removed from Group 4. Now you can win Fenrir, VIP, Cash Points or Power Buff.

Group 3 prizes significantly improved with additional items: Knight Blade, Platina Wing Staff, Kundun Staff, Staff of Destruction, Albatross Bow, Arrow Viper Bow, Shining Scepter, Great Lord Scepter, Lighting Sword, Great Reign Crossbow, Dark Reign Blade, Lord Scepter, Crystal Dagger, Bronze Shield.

Ring and Pendants were removed from Group 2, added: Sword Bracker, Air Lynn Bow, Absolute Scepter, Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter, Dragon Shield, Grand Soul Shield instead.

Overall we got rid of all useless slots and increased the average value of each group. Total number of items in the lottery increased, that will significantly add variability to your itemization and add excitement to your winnings. Detailed information about the lottery is available here.

We have reworked View Range settings in the client, Ultra Low setting now has no texture artifacts on the edges and has a new fixed camera distance between Default and Low. This mode now will be much more convenient for those who have lag issues. Also we have optimized view ranges for Low to Medium settings, that should increase client performance in safe zones among crowds. In the throne room there are no more texture artifacts on the edges.

Known issue when the opponent could come approach you from below and you won’t see him has been fixed for view ranges medium and up. You can see how it looked before and how it is now. If everything will perform correctly fixes will be made for other view range as well.

Blood Castle and Devil Square ticket mixes now have 100% success rate, Zen cost has more than tripled.

Enabling auto-party mode in clicker will now grant you additional 2% experience.

Guild Master level no longer affects the number of Battle Masters that a guild can possess, now you can assign the maximum number of BMs at any level.

If you are in VIP Arena and your VIP expires - you will now be teleported to the city.

Next week we will start to test-run new Endless Tower event on MUX servers, and by the end of the week it will become fully operational.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

well delete group 5 and 6 and make us happy then  xD 

if wanna check something : acc ynsyk check how many loto and look at prizes  xDxD more than 230 loto there . all i have own 1 fenrir (maybe can be wrong to :D:D maybe another acc :D)

image.png.5baaa5de73375862e1781c041f88c70c.png

image.png.c57dc8a703e845b15428d476f447637e.png

100%  shows 80 % so violet/Black/Blue and all other shits to also 100 % ? 

first of clear that visual bugs  on that goblin . i dont believe also that items fenrirs wings 75 80 90 % also . there i have another shity topic about wings . 4 flame 4 feather +3 lvl wings . = 90 % and 2 fail . and also 85 % to try and fail at upgrade . 

(shows 60% for upgrade u say it visual but sad fail on us all shits not on you )  

Edited by flipp

23 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Update your client:

02daf628b3216fe64eff8fccd3e0bc12.png

i did this shit when u wrote at first .  

idk whats chaged at second  i ll check 

oh ok . 

again updated this shit . now shows 100 % . 

what about that 75-8-85-90 % ?? 

also ur visual bug on w4 tell us more or if u cant tell add there shop w4 fo . 

i suggostioned already there 

Edited by flipp

13 minutes ago, flipp said:

i did this shit when u wrote at first .  

idk whats chaged at second  i ll check 

oh ok . 

again updated this shit . now shows 100 % . 

what about that 75-8-85-90 % ?? 

also ur visual bug on w4 tell us more or if u cant tell add there shop w4 fo . 

i suggostioned already there 

What exact mix are we talking about here?

21 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

What exact mix are we talking about here?

image.png.b6bda5e25041af305092d719597f4562.png

we talking about which even u didnt cared.

just tell us if that topics or subejct are useless ; we will dont open more wait to game updates ?

Edited by flipp
sad for oct 19. and u still can ask about this shits

38 minutes ago, Supreme said:

Is It possible to add jack pot violet fenrir ? 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Go play on Aurora if u want that kind of " Update " :)

Edited by Darkeurai

On 11/2/2019 at 3:33 AM, flipp said:

image.png.b6bda5e25041af305092d719597f4562.png

we talking about which even u didnt cared.

just tell us if that topics or subejct are useless ; we will dont open more wait to game updates ?

What do you want me to do? We've double checked the code, I have double checked the mixes on live servers, Black/Blue/4th Wing mixes are legit. What else? You want to me do a video on Violet Fenrir?

16 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

What do you want me to do? We've double checked the code, I have double checked the mixes on live servers, Black/Blue/4th Wing mixes are legit. What else? You want me do a video on Violet Fenrir?

if you do videos , he anyway scream on forum all is bad goblin rigged and etc 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:35 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

Wizards received a new combo: Lighting > Inferno > Aqua Beam. As a first skill you can also use Ice or Poison. To be able to perform combo your character should have third class quest completed.

We have upgraded the lottery. All useless junk has been removed from Group 4. Now you can win Fenrir, VIP, Cash Points or Power Buff.

Group 3 prizes significantly improved with additional items: Knight Blade, Platina Wing Staff, Kundun Staff, Staff of Destruction, Albatross Bow, Arrow Viper Bow, Shining Scepter, Great Lord Scepter, Lighting Sword, Great Reign Crossbow, Dark Reign Blade, Lord Scepter, Crystal Dagger, Bronze Shield.

Ring and Pendants were removed from Group 2, added: Sword Bracker, Air Lynn Bow, Absolute Scepter, Bone Blade, Grand Viper Staff, Sylph Wind Bow, Explosion Blade, Solay Scepter, Dragon Shield, Grand Soul Shield instead.

Overall we got rid of all useless slots and increased the average value of each group. Total number of items in the lottery increased, that will significantly add variability to your itemization and add excitement to your winnings. Detailed information about the lottery is available here.

We have reworked View Range settings in the client, Ultra Low setting now has no texture artifacts on the edges and has a new fixed camera distance between Default and Low. This mode now will be much more convenient for those who have lag issues. Also we have optimized view ranges for Low to Medium settings, that should increase client performance in safe zones among crowds. In the throne room there are no more texture artifacts on the edges.

Known issue when the opponent could come approach you from below and you won’t see him has been fixed for view ranges medium and up. You can see how it looked before and how it is now. If everything will perform correctly fixes will be made for other view range as well.

Blood Castle and Devil Square ticket mixes now have 100% success rate, Zen cost has more than tripled.

Enabling auto-party mode in clicker will now grant you additional 2% experience.

Guild Master level no longer affects the number of Battle Masters that a guild can possess, now you can assign the maximum number of BMs at any level.

If you are in VIP Arena and your VIP expires - you will now be teleported to the city.

Next week we will start to test-run new Endless Tower event on MUX servers, and by the end of the week it will become fully operational.

140 lottery- box of luck, jewel, violet.

Where is the trash from the lottery?