MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[25.09.2019] - Merging - Pandora to Phobos

That time has come when citizens of server Pandora are going for the anticipated trip – Pandora merges with Phobos. Server Phobos opened its doors in spring of 2019, it has more than 400 active players every day, 7000 created characters, it is our newest server and it will be its first merge.

Pandora players will be transferred to Phobos. Your characters with items, resets bonuses will be moved safe and sound.

Servers Pandora and Phobos will be turned off on Wednesday 02.10.2019 at 15:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Phobos will open the same day after ~22:00 if no problems arise, but delay is likely.

Complete information about all the details of merging, instructions and recommendations can be found here.

RIP Phobos
Ppl only wanted this because they bought cheap items in dead Pandora server. 
So pretty much f everyone who where fighting for their items. 
GL, another 5 month and Phobos will be in the same place as Old phobos @ Aurora

Edited by VeryMuch
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VeryMuch said:

RIP Phobos
Ppl only wanted this because they bought cheap items in dead Pandora server. 
So pretty much f everyone who where fighting for their items. 
GL, another 5 month and Phobos will be in the same place as Old phobos @ Aurora

yep maybe 2 or 3 cs and players wil gone 

• Like 1

Dayum look at these Crybabys, creat Acc on Pandora make a Char and look whos running around still with lvl 2 Wings not even max Quests but still whining with 0 Knowledge.

This hurts :x :x :x :x 

how about if i use the same account for pandora and phobos the chars just gonna transferd to the phobos account? 

5 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Right

27 minutes ago, SoloDanceR said:

how about if i use the same account for pandora and phobos the chars just gonna transferd to the phobos account? 

To be honest limitation of acievmens will be main drowback. Except few top players of phobos all rest will be 100 miles away... So all middle players that phobos have now will leave. But soon we will have fresh server, so circle start again. Personaly I will get benefits from this merge aswell, but it’s way to harmful for curent phobos

• Like 1

I offer to limit acievments of pandora player to 70% of top phobos. This way fight 10 vs 10 lets say will have +\- equal medium acievments level.

24 minutes ago, vilpas said:

I offer to limit acievments of pandora player to 70% of top phobos. This way fight 10 vs 10 lets say will have +\- equal medium acievments level.

aslong as itr gets back to normal after 3 month, i agree

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkeurai said:

aslong as itr gets back to normal after 3 month, i agree

As if the server will live for 3 months, your optimism disgusts me xDxD 

• Haha 1

Man if yall dont like the Merging system why still playing on this Projext?

You ALL Know the drill here how this project works and STILL everyone at every merge same ppl CRYING ALL THE TIME.

Stop it, play something else, noone fkin cares about u whining. Merge will be always a thing.

• Haha 1

I suggest later to unite the Pandora with the Odyssey. Mega merger, it will be a lot of fun))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoTTi said:

I suggest later to unite the Pandora with the Odyssey. Mega merger, it will be a lot of fun))

wtf lol . mux server should merge just mux server. its global one man . there is no way for this 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, flipp said:

WTF LOL. MUX сервер должен объединить только MUX сервер. его глобальный один человек. для этого нет пути 

You are against this because you haven’t bought anything on this server yet, I wrote it because the servers are very similar, it was very fun and interesting to combine all the projects into one, you just don’t understand this.
  • Haha 1