MUX Global Community
moumszk

Can't use one acount in all servers?

Hi all, new to the game.

I have an account on pandora server, and with that account i can't play on Phobos.

That means i have to create an e-mail for every account to every server? That's pretty inconvenient. The account should be able to enter on all servers.

You can use same account all servers just push to frogot password and they send new pasword for server and after that you can change it for the same or what ever you want đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

• Like 1

It's weird. At the moment of creating an account, it should be available on all servers :/

Plus i can't connect on other servers, only in Pandora. Becuase i've created the account on that server. That means it will change my password only on that server?

Edited by moumszk

No, just listen to him :D

Go to select Phobos for example, click "forgot password" than a new password will be givin to you via E-Mail after that logg in with that password wich was givin and change it, so you will be able to use 1 Acc for multiple MuX Project servers.

You're Welcome :)

• Like 1

Peoples laziness is way to big to even try to understand 

At the registration you get 1 password (example : ekfkt15d) for all servers on muxgolbal. You can change the password on each separate Server you wanna Play at. After you changed password on x30 the old password stays on x100 and x5000. There is „password recovery“ service for that.

Edited by Weissmann