MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

Anc harmony option

Weissmann, android17, x100

i took the upgrade from 15 to 13 back and the harmony option become invalid

item is now in 1st Vault, hope you can fix it befor i spend another 30 anc harm, thank you !

Screen(08_24-12_03)-0000.jpg

Edited by Weissmann

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

what kind of bug is it ?

Thats not a bug. Harmony options are related to item level, if item level decreases for example due to cm fail or in your case downgrade. They become disabled. This is because, if for example you have item +13 +8hdd, and you use it for lvl3 wing mix and it fails. Your item will become +11, but still have +8hdd, but +11 item is only supposed to have +6hdd max. Thats why when you upgrade the item back to same level it was the harmony will return. Or you can remove it and then put a new one it.

4 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Thats not a bug. Harmony options are related to item level, if item level decreases for example due to cm fail or in your case downgrade. They become disabled. This is because, if for example you have item +13 +8hdd, and you use it for lvl3 wing mix and it fails. Your item will become +11, but still have +8hdd, but +11 item is only supposed to have +6hdd max. Thats why when you upgrade the item back to same level it was the harmony will return. Or you can remove it and then put a new one it.

it´s not the first time i take back the upgrade. Harmony option has never been invalid after downgrade. 

39 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

it´s not the first time i take back the upgrade. Harmony option has never been invalid after downgrade. 

wierd, because it should

5 hours ago, Type-R said:

wierd, because it should

it does, but only from 13 to 12 it becomes invalid bcuz of dropping the % from 8 to 7

Unfortunately, but if you added harmony option on +15, and then downgraded item - you will loss your harmony option. 

In future, you won't be able to downgrade item, if you have harmony option on item.

Closed. 

28 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Unfortunately, but if you added harmony option on +15, and then downgraded item - you will loss your harmony option. 

In future, you won't be able to downgrade item, if you have harmony option on item.

Closed. 

make an acception on ancient items. Do oyu guys know how many anc harmonies you need to make anc set all 8% for example ?

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

acception 

Sorry, i couldn’t not correct this - it’s exception

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, Weissmann said:

make an acception on ancient items. Do oyu guys know how many anc harmonies you need to make anc set all 8% for example ?

We will make it that it will be obligatory to remove harmony option before downgrading items level. Unfortunately it its the only option for now.