MUX Global Community
ioannis

ban for nick name

Hello , my name is George and my acc was ban from mr TypeR for using nick name similar to him , im new here and i didnt know that , my bad i havent read rules . so what caan i do now ? btw i cant affort 200 bons to change it , Please help me .

51 minutes ago, ioannis said:

Hello , my name is George and my acc was ban from mr TypeR for using nick name similar to him , im new here and i didnt know that , my bad i havent read rules . so what caan i do now ? btw i cant affort 200 bons to change it , Please help me .

Ingame he asked u what other nick u want 

He was nice enough to try and change ur ign for free 

And u wanted TypeS xD

Or noting at all its ur fault well i guess they'll still help u gl and hf in the server

• Haha 1

Read rules and then cry , when you register you agree for server rules and yes its your fault if you set up nick sane admins gm 

58 minutes ago, Supreme said:

Read rules and then cry , when you register you agree for server rules and yes its your fault if you set up nick sane admins gm 

Omg XD 

First question, why is it even possible to use the same Nick anyway :) ? Doesnt it should tell you " Nickname Already Used " or something ? Now u ban him for such a Childish thing?

Also it was SIMILAR to hes? So ? is it now forbidden to use " TypeX, Type ANY ALPHABETIC " you guys are INSANE in ur Little Brains xdd

WoW im amazed hahahaha XD

Edited by Darkeurai

13 minutes ago, Darkeurai said:

Omg XD 

First question, why is it even possible to use the same Nick anyway :) ? Doesnt it should tell you " Nickname Already Used " or something ? Now u ban him for such a Childish thing?

Also it was SIMILAR to hes? So ? is it now forbidden to use " TypeX, Type ANY ALPHABETIC " you guys are INSANE in ur Little Brains xdd

Rule 4.16, read it. It’s been there a long time.

And it is there for safety reasons, there are plenty of naive ppl who would think TypeS or X or whatever is from the Senate and god forbid would give out his acc info etc. So, nothing funny, more of a precaution.

33 minutes ago, Darkeurai said:

Omg XD 

U are the childish one 

Allways try to say any twisted opinion u have guess what those are the rules and thank goodness u not the one that set them 

Accept them or leave/ban 

2 hours ago, Supreme said:

you always had to say something bad about beginers :)) are you a freak to:)))?