MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BKsparK

Dark Lord

Please check the video and tell me what's wrong ? lol

There clearly something not wright with the Dark Lords, I have one of the best gears on the server at the moment and this happens ? what's the point of playing other classes if u can get Dark Lord and kill everyone with out any gear lol 😃

here is the video u can see clearly what's happening -

Dark lord stat's was not even for PvP :/

just explain me what's the point of other classes then? if dark lord can do that :/

25 minutes ago, BKsparK said:

Please check the video and tell me what's wrong ? lol

There clearly something not wright with the Dark Lords, I have one of the best gears on the server at the moment and this happens ? what's the point of playing other classes if u can get Dark Lord and kill everyone with out any gear lol 😃

here is the video u can see clearly what's happening -

Dark lord stat's was not even for PvP :/

just explain me what's the point of other classes then? if dark lord can do that :/

at this project i think u need to know At pvp DL is better than mg because mg have only first hit good % and defence is halff lower than dl . And yes i think you need change class because x5k is max stat server and you know mg dies too fast from dl , bk , sm , if u have good hands u can try kil they fast with combo and yes you think with power baff you are unkilable ? :D or what?  i see DL have ignore from piercing set so your dd doesnt help so much and 1 pend fire for dl is nothing try with 15 fo yewelery and maybe then u saw diffrence 

3 minutes ago, BKsparK said:

MG was good on other servers :/

yes big mistake at x5000 server play with MG  DL or BK is better peace ! 

yeah dude sure, but at the start whenever I have 3 full stat and DL not even 1 because his stats are splited don't think it's right at all :/

1 minute ago, BKsparK said:

yeah dude sure, but at the start whenever I have 3 full stat and DL not even 1 because his stats are splited don't think it's right at all :/

DL attack % and def is bigger than mg and thats all  if u play here at mux you need to know this :) op op char is DL what ever Rate server make belka . 

1 minute ago, Supreme said:

DL attack % and def is bigger than mg and thats all  if u play here at mux you need to know this :) op op char is DL what ever Rate server make belka . 

dude x5000 inferno MG is killing everyone, the server is literraly the same, except pets and wings

:/

this is not egames project this is muxglobal and here i bet is diffrenece from server configure ! 

28 minutes ago, BKsparK said:

trust me, it's not only that

then you think he got sh or smth like that ? 

7 minutes ago, Supreme said:

then you think he got sh or smth like that ? 

nope, once in bless in server called Draco, that's when they only made Shadowmere they have put them as default dark horse for DLs and they were soooooooo strong :D

so maybe they have made a mistake here or smth like that idk 😕 just checking

1 hour ago, BKsparK said:

trust me, it's the same :D

literally few differences not even probably

I dont understand what are you writing. Hmm... Think the answer, how you can deal with this issue! 

Good luck!

Also, they havent made a mistake here. Because There is many MG's and BK's, Elf's that are killing DL's. I have seen a plenty of duels in a last few days!!!

Edited by Nightdark

6 hours ago, LorduBM said:

You are scared by dL u didn’t see bk full stat :)) 

yes :D bk dl wil be big problem for MG :D

7 hours ago, BKsparK said:

nope, once in bless in server called Draco, that's when they only made Shadowmere they have put them as default dark horse for DLs and they were soooooooo strong :D

so maybe they have made a mistake here or smth like that idk 😕 just checking

I think you make an big mistake to start train mg ! i bet when u see bk duel vs mg you change your mind :)

Pet, mayhem+13/15, 4th wings (+ignore), then mg will be able to compete with everyone. In Phobos, on a max stat situation.

The game has reached the point where mg doesn’t really have the advantage of more stats anymore, now DLs, BKs will start to dominate, as always, because they don’t really need elite pets to do so, while other classes do (on max stat situation).

Well, cant see anything wrong. DL is way above MG also hes using Piercing + ur an MG the lowest Deff Char, if u cant get 2-3 combos out befor he spamms u down its not worth fighting.

x5000 is full stat server, Mg will be the weakest here exept Elf maybe even weaker but there is a huge gab between BK/DLs to others Chars on an Full Stat Server. All in all SM/ELF/MG USeless in Full stat Server :) Sad but true, MG will always just be used to lower someones Defense and BK/DL will do the rest wich is "killing"

Maybe once  get the Demon it will look slightly diffrend but thats how Full Stat Server looks like.. 

Edited by Darkeurai

18 minutes ago, Darkeurai said:

+ ur an MG the lowest Deff Char

Thats not true on mux.. But still, mg on full stat server is on par with Elf/Sm at best, depends on the player. It can kill BK and DL, but as you said - you need to know how to spam combos before the opponent does major damage. And on max stats you need max best gear, while DL/BK can still win w/o pets or top sets.

Anyway, nobody is even full res/quest, at this point of the server it is absolutely useless to compare any of the chars. 

@popwar ye but its common knowledge that on an full Stat Server No MG/ELF/SM are able to kill an DL/BK ignore the fact of " Sets Rings etc " even if u have F.O MG all +15 u wont be able to kill DL or BK on an Full stat Server its just a Fact.

and yes @popwar it is true MG is the weakest Deff char, SM/Elf got Deff Buffs to Balance MG got nothing + (-12%dd) so trust me if i say that xD lowest Deff Char on Mu Online.

Edited by Darkeurai

1 hour ago, Darkeurai said:

@popwar ye but its common knowledge that on an full Stat Server No MG/ELF/SM are able to kill an DL/BK ignore the fact of " Sets Rings etc " even if u have F.O MG all +15 u wont be able to kill DL or BK on an Full stat Server its just a Fact.

and yes @popwar it is true MG is the weakest Deff char, SM/Elf got Deff Buffs to Balance MG got nothing + (-12%dd) so trust me if i say that xD lowest Deff Char on Mu Online.

Nope, not weakest here, we have custom formulas remember... Admins can comment more, i don’t remember the specifics :D 

And that elf/mg/sm can’t kill bk/dl, that’s bull :D Ofc no chance winning duel 10:0, but it’s very possible to win ;)