MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamakasy

Opinion

As i said before and got deleted, how typical of this server.

Any way as how many times i left this server and come back everything u get is a Big FAIL, i dropped like 150 lotteries and got 30 days of vip and Rune blade half FO(after u spend like 5k bonuses =130 euro you expect a little more from a game). Chaos goblin.. this is another funny story as in this game only by donate for bonuses and buying another characters is able to get somewhere, after buying them you get a little advantage in game, get to goblin and burn everything.. lol like how its able to get somewhere only by game process its impossible! From all items i made, only few made thru hard ass goblin. 

So coming back to first think is it worth even to come back ? I started in this project for very beginning bck in 2016 in very enthusiastic server. And loved it straight way, over time it just get harder and much like mission impossible. 

Does it worth to start in new server..? I guess every each one can ask this same question to em self...

Again - lottery is lottery, nothing is guaranteed.

CM - Belka is looking into it, if anything is wrong, we will soon know. 

And just look at weismann.. he managed to get everything top, so that’s proof that it is possible, just needs time and effort (OK, maybe too much time and effort :/ ).

If you want everything easy, i suggest a super high rate server on some ither project, that is just not how this project is supposed to be.

Edited by popwar

8 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

As i said before and got deleted, how typical of this server.

Any way as how many times i left this server and come back everything u get is a Big FAIL, i dropped like 150 lotteries and got 30 days of vip and Rune blade half FO(after u spend like 5k bonuses =130 euro you expect a little more from a game). Chaos goblin.. this is another funny story as in this game only by donate for bonuses and buying another characters is able to get somewhere, after buying them you get a little advantage in game, get to goblin and burn everything.. lol like how its able to get somewhere only by game process its impossible! From all items i made, only few made thru hard ass goblin. 

So coming back to first think is it worth even to come back ? I started in this project for very beginning bck in 2016 in very enthusiastic server. And loved it straight way, over time it just get harder and much like mission impossible. 

Does it worth to start in new server..? I guess every each one can ask this same question to em self...

i know its sad to lose 4th wing mna, imagine i have tried them for 35 times and managed to creat only 3 of them :(

from this 3 x w4 i made 1 vioelt and lost 2 :/

PS - but i know whats his point, this game makes more depressive than happy. We said to Belka 10 years ago at the start of the server, when ppl started to fail w3 one after another like impossible. I remember i collected 10 sets of w3 and 9 burned in row. We already suggested to add talisman of luck to make it a bit easier but admins have their own vision...

Edited by Weissmann

5 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

Hahaha i guess then whole Pandora server are unlucky! 

Robis got 1 day from few lotteries 1 month VIP , 1 pvp nights edge and some other shit :D

Not me, cm worked perfectly fine for me - sets, 3rd wings, feathers, all good. Only thing that i failed was fenrir mix, that burned every time i tried it (10++).

Edited by popwar

Yesterday i made two anc items +luck +9 after 6-8 attempts, one burned in chaos machine +12, the other one on +10. Farm harder, more fails. This is so bizarre. I cant imagine players play without donate or guild in this server, unreal.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Not me, cm worked perfectly fine for me - sets, 3rd wings, feathers, all good. Only thing that i failed was fenrir mix, that burned every time i tried it (10++).

Well and to be honest as one from admins, i don't believe in you you will say everything for your purpose to make others think its fine, show me screens or videos give me some evidence. 

Edited by yamakasy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

Well and to be honest as one from admins, i don't believe in you you will say everything for your purpose to make others think its fine, show me screens or videos give me some evidence. 

I’m not an admin, in-game i’m just a regular player, like everyone and i’m just as concerned about cm as everyone else. I watched how my guild mates struggled to make anything. 

And if you don’t believe me, i honestly don’t care :) If you want you can ask Supreme or some other latvian players, they saw some of my successes.

Just proves how centered you are to only your truth, that it’s hard to accept that you might not be right :D

1 minute ago, BKsparK said:

sometimes u cant get luck item up to +9

it takes about 3-5 times to get it up to +9

nvm the CM lol

Gromp used 120 bless to  up his w4 +9

9 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Robis got 1 day from few lotteries 1 month VIP , 1 pvp nights edge and some other shit :D

Haha yes 😁 buts its only lucky day 😭

18 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Gromp used 120 bless to  up his w4 +9

Biggest fail is put on yewel luck on w3 11 times and disnt get luck 😂

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

So sad after lounching x5000 x100 will die :/

ehh. There are no fun playing on dead server but you know whats even worst? moving to a new server and repeat all the achivements 🤣

14 hours ago, yamakasy said:

Hahaha i guess then whole Pandora server are unlucky! 

Thats not about pandora. Diablo was same for me i burned all whole items at cm and at the end for never back to  play i put fo items on cm like lightbringer .

Ps more than 25 fail on w3 

2 x w3 try to +12 fail (or 3)

2 or 3 fail at w4 

2 x titan set burned at cm at +11 or 12 

And many other shittt . İ stopped play and burned all shits cause of that shitty goblin and im pretty sure im not alone . 

admins can check asdekor acc.

Edited by Viserion

todays lottery wins within 1 hour : (first 3 prices are from 1 player, 2nd and 3rd from other 2 players)

Spectral Barrier Shield +13+FO

Cross SHield +13+FO

Water pendant +13+FO

Legendary Staff +12+FO

Scepter +12+FO 

PS stranger things. Right after ppl started massive crying :D

Edited by Weissmann

8 hours ago, Weissmann said:

todays lottery wins within 1 hour : (first 3 prices are from 1 player, 2nd and 3rd from other 2 players)

Spectral Barrier Shield +13+FO

Cross SHield +13+FO

Water pendant +13+FO

Legendary Staff +12+FO

Scepter +12+FO 

PS stranger things. Right after ppl started massive crying :D

@BeL4eNaK i suppose now lottery will work fine? 

• Haha 1