MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

[6.04.2019] - Phobos x5000 is back and better than ever

9 minutes ago, Harvest said:

I'd say that too many strong and most active players gather in one guild always on mux sooner or later - they give up fighting and prefer to join to guild with castle. If one guild have castle for multiple months in a row ofc they get bored :D I always was in 2nd or 3rd top guild on servers that I played and every member always wanted to have castle, most of the time we just didn't stand chance in siege. If castle would give even more than it already does that difference between top1 guild and rest would grow even faster. 

Than you should join x30 server and keep farming for 24/7... this suggestion is to motivate ppl. If they prefer to farm than learn how to pvp without best gear on server, in thAt case Mu is not for them at all. What you mean of completely diff and has nothing to do with my castle improvement suggestion. Without castle fights even Tetris makes more fun than MU. You need 5 or 6 ppl to be able to fight on CS and this is what you should care about. 

Like now on x100. People are fcking lazy. 100 players every day in Arka without guild . I see one and same player crests every day new guild and next day he is on market. And there are tons of players like this. They want to join strongest guild and farm and complain on forum that server is dead. We even decided to split OUT OWN guild into 2 small to fight with eachother and give noobs a chance to show how the can play. 

Well it's obvious that if people were more active and not "lazy", server would be more competitive and interesting but it is how it is. It would be nice for sure if admins somehow motivated players to focus on trying to fight for castle I just doubt your idea would improve that, maybe even have opposite effect, as I mentioned - top guild getting too much ahead of others. I would start with post by admins which would remind players everything that castle offers. 

And maybe like a basic guide how to attack or defend at castle siege, many players don't know anything about CS and as you said Weiss, players are lazy, it would be convinient to have informatiom and guide on CS on forum. 

6 minutes ago, Harvest said:

And maybe like a basic guide how to attack or defend at castle siege, many players don't know anything about CS and as you said Weiss, players are lazy, it would be convinient to have informatiom and guide on CS on forum. 

YouTube ... 

There are never enough guides for lazy asses. Sometimes there are  people  I don’t trust my eyes to see those questions in /post. Like „where do I get potions“

ohh wel.. Weissmann for what I read - and sorry, my intentions are not to hurt you - I do think that your life is MU. Well. I think it will be fine whatever admins decide to do with this server, however, I prefer that game would have many top guilds - it would be interesting.

Long story short - MU is mu and other games are different more newer etc. i.e Dota2, Fortnite .. Mu is getting old, but its good to see a birth of new server. This is the reason why I will start to play again after good 5 years break of any games.

I hope to see many ppl around that are helpful and drama free server ;)

Regards

N-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightdark said:

ohh wel.. Weissmann for what I read - and sorry, my intentions are not to hurt you - I do think that your life is MU. Well. I think it will be fine whatever admins decide to do with this server, however, I prefer that game would have many top guilds - it would be interesting.

Long story short - MU is mu and other games are different more newer etc. i.e Dota2, Fortnite .. Mu is getting old, but its good to see a birth of new server. This is the reason why I will start to play again after good 5 years break of any games.

I hope to see many ppl around that are helpful and drama free server ;)

Regards

N-

It´s also not my attention to hurt you, but if you have no idea, just read and be quite. If you are looking for dramafree server you should probably creat your own

• Like 1

Phobos seams teasing to me, i will deffo make a char there, and who knows, maybe time to time i might help some noob guild to win CS 😋, so it all might turn out quite trippy

9 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Phobos seams teasing to me, i will deffo make a char there, and who knows, maybe time to time i might help some noob guild to win CS 😋, so it all might turn out quite trippy

pnatheon +15 is incoming

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 9:13 AM, Type-R said:

Okay

12 minutes ago, Maersk said:

Where can i find some information about 5000x server

On 4/6/2019 at 9:04 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Update: Creating 4 lvl Wings has become probably the most frustrating experience that you could encounter in our MU Online worlds. Losing all your expensive ingredients at 50% rates could make even good men cruel. To calm your nerves, we have changed the recipe, now you will need more recourses, but success rate will be 90%. New recipe: 3 Lvl Wings+9, Feather of Condor 4x, Flame of Condor 4x, Jewel of Bless x30, Jewel of Soul x30 and Jewel of Chaos. Cost for 4 lvl Wings creation has been increased from 100kk to 1,5kkk, and 2 lvl Wings from 5kk to 25kk.

Now to make level 4 wings you have to give up potential 5 pair wings of level 3.. On main account won like 110 chaos castles and 0 flames. 1 flame got from twink account. I don't even know how to feel about it. Though 90% sounds good 

10 hours ago, ChuChuTrain said:

Now to make level 4 wings you have to give up potential 5 pair wings of level 3.. On main account won like 110 chaos castles and 0 flames. 1 flame got from twink account. I don't even know how to feel about it. Though 90% sounds good 

I think a few additional ingredients is good value, for additional 40% of success rate. :) 

22 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I think a few additional ingredients is good value, for additional 40% of success rate. :) 

make 2 possible ways of doing level 4 wings if it possible

16 minutes ago, BKsparK said:

make 2 possible ways of doing level 4 wings if it possible

Another? Like what? The old one with 50%? People hated it more than life... 

Before you could have (Wings + 2x Flame + 2 Feather) and another  (Wings + 2x Flame + 2 Feather) and another (Wings + 2x Flame + 2 Feather)... and just fail 3 times in a row and loose everything.

Now you need Wings + 4x Flame + 4 Feather with almost a guarantee of getting 4 LvL wings.  90% is just for your hands to get sweaty. 😁

4th wings with 50% rate of success

Картинки по запросу sweat guy meme

4th wings with 90% rate of success 

- Next

Картинки по запросу болото мем

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hello

i am ew to this project, want to ask if it really necessary to wait 30 minute for the reset

have 3 or 4 friends who for this reason stopped playing

Yes it is, everyone waits, most people do quest or collect jewels in this time, if you have vip you wait 15 minutes. My guess is that it forces you to explore every aspect of server, not just afk exping and without it most active players would jump too far ahead of less active.