MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

CS x200 Diablo

I dont know why x200 Diablo and x30 Aurora don’t merge it’s better merge two Server why X30 Aurora it’s dead, 80% play Server aurora it’s referal !!

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, challenger said:

I dont know why x200 Diablo and x30 Aurora don’t merge it’s better merge two Server why X30 Aurora it’s dead, 80% play Server aurora it’s referal !!

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, challenger said:

🤣👍

28 minutes ago, challenger said:

if you dont have TV why dont you just merge with your neiborgh and live together to be able to watch tv ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

If the majority agree we can delay the siege for another week.

you mean if the 5 top players that actually dont give a f*ck about when CS starts agree, you will delay CS special for us ? :D

39 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Some of us start play at this server because  - The first Castle Siege on the server will take place on Sunday July 29 at 20:00.

If there will be some changes of the main description of server mby you will add pets later? Its not normal. You allready mess it up with stats from quests.

Edited by Gromp

Disagree. Already f***ed up with quest stats. I started to play because I saw 29k for quests and was happy then it was too late as I donated already.

Don't mess up again.

Edited by TheDoc

if you feel you skilled enought to compete with us "noobs" as you said, why are you so scared than about 7 days delay ? :)

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

disagree, i was getting ready for 29th, and some of people in our guild took free day from job, so they can go to castle siege.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

if you feel you skilled enought to compete with us "noobs" as you said, why are you so scared than about 7 days delay ? :)

We dont need to prove something to your guild. Everyone know what we can do. Epic was one of the servers, where only we had LoT till the merge with phobos. Just follow server description and stop make your own rules.

• Like 1