MUX Global Community
Jcsk

Crest of Monarch

The Crest of Monarch drops only from 'Blue Chocolate Box'. You can get 'Blue Chocolate Box' only from Zaikan.

Zaikan is a monster that can be found in Tarkan 2(every 5 hours respawn) or in Loren Deep Event (daily event). Or, if you are lucky enough, you can find Zaikan in Lorencia (where he respawn every 5 hours on random location). 

img_map_tarkan.jpg

You can see Zaikan on the top center of the Tarkan map. That is where you can find him.

Edited by JackBlack

seems hard for new player to get a wing for dl....people afk killing in the tarkan spot how can i get a wing as a dl at low resets? other classes its easy to make

28 minutes ago, apexlegend said:

seems hard for new player to get a wing for dl....people afk killing in the tarkan spot how can i get a wing as a dl at low resets? other classes its easy to make

How it is easier for other classes?

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 9:54 AM, Type-R said:

How it is easier for other classes?

Elf , bk , sm ,mg lvl 2 wings with blue feather , dl Cape online with crest of Monarch! Drop for crest is 20% . 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 9:25 AM, apexlegend said:

I will ghive you for free dl cape just send pm when you are in game .

12 hours ago, shadow said:

Elf , bk , sm ,mg lvl 2 wings with blue feather , dl Cape online with crest of Monarch! Drop for crest is 20% . 

Can elf wear bk wings or Sm maybe can wear mg wings? Cape is easier to make than wings for your class. Even if the drop is lower, succeeding in making perticular wings for your class makes the average chance for DL better.