MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
FuLL

Account Blocked x5000 Phobos

Why I got blocked account ??

What proof have I used sh ??

I want to get an answer.

I have evidence that I'm better than them and we did not use anything.

FuLLBM vs Guillotine 2-2      and Guillotine RUN !!!!

FuLLBM vs -GoodHash 10 - 3

FuLLBM vs NbONE 10 - 4

FuLLBM vs Guillotine 10-7

You use an auto-combo or Macros 123 constantly pushes!!!

Reflexes and fast fingers. Look at the end of duel , 123 stop .

lol, where is video from our duel? 9 : 1 and you run away :D:D:D  
Nice auto combo :D:D:D 

Edited by VeryMuch

what it is ? 123-123-123 all time? :DD this is auto combo  :DD

Bans it again

123 123 123 Presed with fingers :) Practice and you will see

Moved to Tavern since this is .. i don't know, what is this? 

P.S. 123 pressed with fingers? Really? Then why does it jump to last skill (back to 1/2/3) auto when you try to press 4 for hp buff? :) 

Edited by popwar

20 minutes ago, popwar said:

Moved to Tavern since this is .. i don't know, what is this? 

popwar its video where FullBM shows his autocombo :D I hope you gonna do something. Its 3rd time with cheats so 2 month ban 

FuLLBM 

I have evidence that I'm better than them and we did not use anything.

Edited by VeryMuch

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D  LooooooooL  

FuLLBM Troll himself :D:D:D:D   

Are u stupid? :D:D   

He reports himself lool :D 

L O L OL BEST FREAK WHO EVER SEE HERE :D:D Report himself for Ban pernamently :D SOory fullbm  Go play to easy servers :D:D

FuLLBM , You Have Full Inventory And You Play With Cheat ? its not normal . just make Archivment Quest And Play with Fair :) You Can't Buy Everything With $$$$ ..  Sorry I Have Bad english Really 😄😄 GL . 

People Playning 4-5 Month Makeing Resets For: Set ,Sword,Sheild, and This all you have . and again playning with cheats . This not Normal 

4 hours ago, Sylver said:

You use an auto-combo or Macros 123 constantly pushes!!!

U2 use logitech mouse i saw you how exit safe-zone and make instant combo so stop crying here . Kids of royal i was playng this game many years i know all your bk tricks and yes ive played bk :)) 

to prove you becouse is imposible to do what silver and much and guillo and all bk who make 2 combo in 1 sec. Ok let's talk let's make a little mathematical u pres 1 2 3 right lets say that you do in 1 sec + ping + database delay + reflect = imposible with finger make 2 combo instante but im not here to explain you how this game works. 

C++ learn it a bit and you will understand me. 

Edited by Nobody

LoL....it's mega proof himsellf))))hahahah used combo clicker )))))and say somethink about urself)))))))WTF?)))Full go to play another server.this is server not selling by monney.and playing whitout cheats.U have full items.and monney but i see u dont have brain)its true! Baned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

popwar we know that you deffend Royal's.....all of GM do this.

Our post's are for new players who enter this forum and read.

When they see what is here, they will choose another server to spend their time and maybe their money.

Guys, I really don't undestand your position regarding auto-combo or smth like that.

Cheats are bad, but auto-combo is not so bad, cause it's not any kind of DLL. It's just MACRO.

Look at pro mouses - they have special keys for this. And these mices are allowed on any world tournaments in cyber sport.

For example I use this mouse:

https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/

And I can set up any macro I want.

Also I use ASUS Claymore keyboard where I can set any macro directly from my right ALT button.

0-11.jpg

P.S. I don't use it for combo, because it turns much better with fingers (I use 6 skills in pvp). Macro is working not bad only for worm in arkania.

Anyway it's not a cheating. 

P.P.S. If I will rent one black guy from africa to press for me 123 - will it be cheating? Is it allowed to rent a guy to press buttons here? Be real.

Learn to separate cheat from comfort.

1 hour ago, ristache said:

popwar we know that you deffend Royal's.....all of GM do this.

Our post's are for new players who enter this forum and read.

When they see what is here, they will choose another server to spend their time and maybe their money.

One more stupid comment regarding this mystical "defending of ppl" and im gonna start giving out really long ro's, so i suggest to think before falsely accusing the staff.

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

U2 use logitech mouse i saw you how exit safe-zone and make instant combo so stop crying here . Kids of royal i was playng this game many years i know all your bk tricks and yes ive played bk :)) 

to prove you becouse is imposible to do what silver and much and guillo and all bk who make 2 combo in 1 sec. Ok let's talk let's make a little mathematical u pres 1 2 3 right lets say that you do in 1 sec + ping + database delay + reflect = imposible with finger make 2 combo instante but im not here to explain you how this game works. 

C++ learn it a bit and you will understand me. 

look at this topic, there is video where i do 3-5 combos in 1s to training worm, so 2 combo in pvp is some kind of easy

BTW, if you damage your enemy crit 40k exc dmg 80k, you will kill him way much faster on pure twisting, not trying to do that stupid combo. Thats just a hint :)

popwar...don't forget we are "Tavern" section......i can acuse any one here, i can post how many time i whant, i can upload what i whant if i think is acording to subject. I don't insult. RO long time!!!....why??....truth heart's??? I really whant to explain to me for what reason you can RO me for long term???

Here is where you must find what rulle i broke!!!

2 hours ago, ristache said:

popwar...don't forget we are "Tavern" section......i can acuse any one here, i can post how many time i whant, i can upload what i whant if i think is acording to subject. I don't insult. RO long time!!!....why??....truth heart's??? I really whant to explain to me for what reason you can RO me for long term???

Here is where you must find what rulle i broke!!!

Tavern or not, that is just straight up bullshit talk with the incentive to just making the server look bad, with 0 evidence, i might add. How is that not disrespectful to the staff, hmm? And let me remind you, there are also these rules - https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=rules , so behave.

P.s. If you think what you're saying is the truth, then you are dellusional. 

Disrespectful -

adjectiv
showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite.
sinonime: discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ill-behaved, insolent

how come that only you need to say that is not true and i am not the one who make the server look bad!!!!
the server is the mirror of his owner and owner helper's.
don't try to be "boss"...try to be an example!!!

about evidence....you are here to judge - not to be a lawyer!!!

any way....subject has changed. i hope that i am dellusional and i hope that you are not disrespectful!!!!!!

You have banned because we checked anti-cheat logs and found there something interesting. ;)

For example. Maximum hits per second is X count. You have more then this X count. Simple.