ANTI, video is not by rules. But next time try to make correct video for reporting.
Video link on youtube isn't working, video is set up as private.
And the rule you think he broke is 3.1 not 4.1.
And in the video if you try to catch someone doing alt+f4, you have to vrite him pm after you kill him, so we could see if he went offline or no.
Print Screen button have to be pressed in a video so date would be visible.
1. In case if player with suspiсion of autopick usage was captured (2.1), at least 3 Zen piles obtained in a row should be visible on the video.
1.2. In case if player with suspiсion of autopick usage was captured (2.1), the F2 key should not be pressed by the operator while recording a video. Post, experience bar and obtained items (yellow and blue inscriptions) should be visible.
2. In case if player with suspicion of using any other forbidden program is captured, or while using in-game bug, on the video all the factors, which may help us to understand the whole situation objectively, should be captured.
3. Video expiration date 1 week.
4. At the end of the video, you have to press Print Screen button, in order of date and time to appear on the in-game screen during video recording.
5. In video title, it is obligatory to indicate - MUX Global MU Online and your server. For example: MUX Global MU Online - Phobos.
6. In the video description, it is obligatory to add a link to our server's statistics. Go here -> and choose the right server. For example here is a link to Phobos: https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=stats&serv=server5
7. Video must be uploaded only on YouTube