DK tank or pk cant kill DL. only DL can kill DK. DK so weak

31 posts in this topic

Dk in game is good only with fo w4 +15 , set fo + 13, demon ,fo bb+13 and shield same + 13 fo. You need full donated items ...nothing is clasic here... only $_$

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, shadow said:

Dk in game is good only with fo w4 +15 , set fo + 13, demon ,fo bb+13 and shield same + 13 fo. You need full donated items ...nothing is clasic here... only $_$

Well, no.

On x1000 Atlas (or was it Atlans, i forgot .. :D ) there was a BK with +13+L+DD Black dragon set, W3+L+13, and a sword+13+L+rate + shield +13+L+dd - and let me tell you, he could kill everybody. He was even killing a BK + Demon who had +/- the same set/sword/wings. I was a medium equipped DL, i could just hit him as much as i like, he was under shield, and then ba-bam, 1 combo and bye bye. And he was not the best BK i have ever seen... You should see how some BK's play in our other projects - crazy.

It depends on who you are battling against and most of all on your skill. Of course, set buff and buff from achievements helps a lot too.

If by "classic" you mean killing everyone with twisting slash, then yes, nothing classic here.

2 people like this

I want to add something, GoodBoy vs Weissmann, I didn't saw the duel, but I saw that was 10-9 for GoodBoy. We all know how is equipped Weissmann and on web you can see GoodBoy's gear. As @popwar said, 

2 hours ago, popwar said:

If by "classic" you mean killing everyone with twisting slash, then yes, nothing classic here.

Full hp and ene is no't funy play ... good only for pvp . Kiling bosses is far too hapend:))

11 minutes ago, shadow said:

Full hp and ene is no't funy play ... good only for pvp . Kiling bosses is far too hapend:))

When administrators announce that Nova will merge with Aurora someone said something like: "Let's see Nova players how they will know how to play in party." This was a good advice, maybe you should follow it. Bosses from BA were build to be killed by teams, not just for one player ... at least Kundun+4, Kundun+5, Kundun+6, Erohim and Asteroth. You want to kill by yourself these Kunduns, well, you should go on Kalima maps, and Erohim you find it in LoT. At Asteroth I asure you that you'll never be alone to kill it.

Posted (edited)

BK is a boring char only tank & ref & a bit slower combos :D 
can't kill his opponents with twisting, only with combos and running to catch enemies :D 
and combos are bit harder to make comparing to DLs, MGs.

in Aurora, because it's not a full stats server.

somehow all characters are almost balanced.

but I've to admit, that MG is the most powerful char in non full stats server, unfortunately xD and BK is Indestructible char :D 
others are cool but not like those 2 chars almost the vise versa to each other.  (Big DMG vs Big HP)

maybe in full stats server OP BKs & OP DLs are very strong

I wonder, how in Phobos BKs are killing others with twisting impossible here due to reflect delay, lowest dmg :D 
and I wonder also, how can DL can kill BK or BK can kill BK very small chance here too :D 

Edited by Hawkeye