DK tank or pk cant kill DL. only DL can kill DK. DK so weak

31 posts in this topic

hey guys. i ahve been testing bk and DL in phobos sv. with Bk max point+max set and w4 +demon. but still cant kill or tank to pk DL. bk range is very low so that like unfair to bk i think. even low rr elf still can kill bk easy.i been testing like. DL+w3 and item DD vs Bk w4+demon max set. And bk cant kill DL. but DL can kill BK. my bk damage to DL few thousand hp. but DL damage to bk is 40k-50k damage. i agree that damage of DL is very strong but even defend is higher than BK it's like bk is useless. can you test and fix defend of DL or maybe tank damage or defend of bk please. Tranining bk is hard max rr+maxpoint cant even kill anyone i like. defend is lower than sm and damage is lower than DL. Bk only have alot of life. but it mean nothing if damage and defend lower than other character. DL only 2-3 hit can kill my bk easy.my character i ahd been test is Opinel in phobos server. and post in nova sever. please fix it so the time i trainning bk is not wasted my time.

15310200_1778492395733987_953570918_n.jp

Edited by post

Ok, first of all - you only have 159 / 264 quests and because of that you are not even close to max stats and that is your biggest problem. Do quests and when you are on max stats you will see what is what.

Also - GD +12 is not "max" set, it is actually pretty average. At least make it +13, so you can have +8% Harmony DD.

+ If you want more damage etc -> do achievements, because now you have only 18. 

Edited by popwar

I think post is right so bk can't kill any class from short distant , Dw use teleport so he can never kill dwbk have w4+demon+ set FO but hit DL under 10k damage. And DL only have 3rd wing and scepter+9. and it hit Bk about 30-40k damage !

Screen(12_04-19_05)-0000.jpg

you mean opinel? not talk about post. talk about opinel please

but you know what i mean right? DL with 3rd wing only+set DD. the DL name is : BinLaDen and sparK DL. check please.

Edited by post

Attack him 232 hp , him attack 19k hp have w4 douple dame 30-40k and die

Screen(12_05-00_15)-0009.jpg

Screen(12_05-00_24)-0013.jpg

And how do you expect to kill a full +all DL with shadowmere and way more achievements than you (Gent has 62) with 20k str and 15k ene?

As i said - you need full quests, then you will have close to full stats and only then you will see your true power.

+ dont forget about achievements.

Edited by popwar

i cant kill gentlemen , ok ! but dlspark+binladen him w3 + scepter+9 why i can't kill him die ???? and him can kill me die ???? why ? 

now i have demon+w4+set GD F.O him can kill me die = w3+scepter+9

after DL + dk max point 2class not set item and have 1weapon+w4 , who win ?

Example : dk and dl max point star have weapon+w4 who killed who ? dk damage not good = dl , defense not good = dw im ok , but defense dl better dk him have w3+set item4%D i can't kill die , i have w4+demon+set f.o him can kill me die ! 

1 hour ago, miss said:

i cant kill gentlemen , ok ! but dlspark+binladen him w3 + scepter+9 why i can't kill him die ???? and him can kill me die ???? why ? 

now i have demon+w4+set GD F.O him can kill me die = w3+scepter+9

after DL + dk max point 2class not set item and have 1weapon+w4 , who win ?

Dont know about DLspark, but BinLaden has full stats + shadowmere (+ ignore), plus he has more achievements than you..

Again GD +12 "F.O." is not the best set, at least make it +13, so you can have +8% Harmony DD.

1 hour ago, miss said:

Example : dk and dl max point star have weapon+w4 who killed who ? dk damage not good = dl , defense not good = dw im ok , but defense dl better dk him have w3+set item4%D i can't kill die , i have w4+demon+set f.o him can kill me die ! 

On max stats the battle should be +/- even, i would say the BK would win in duel - 10:8 or something like that. But if the DL is good and knows how to use combo and does not let you close to him, you can still die.. It is all about skill in the end anyway.

Again - get full stats, make your set +13 and get +8% Harmony DD and if you die then.. well then maybe BK is not the class for you.

6 hours ago, miss said:

you guys had fix damage for DL before why you cant make bk little bit stronger when bk is the hardest training charater? DL have alot of good item like horse wing and big damage and defend. bk is harder and weaker what is unfair.

4 minutes ago, post said:

you guys had fix damage for DL before why you cant make bk little bit stronger when bk is the hardest training charater? DL have alot of good item like horse wing and big damage and defend. bk is harder and weaker what is unfair.

BK have Demon, Demon have defense %, horse not o.O

well in aurra the top character is a bk, 1 vs1 no one can kill him go watch Knight, in cs he used to kill our full DL + other sm at the same time , i think u are doing something wrong , bk are the strongest one , i would change set and use reflect hp  if u want to kill them with ur reflect, cos full buff u will have like 300 and mmore hp + auto hp pot and reflect , they will kill them self  with shield and skill all the time then u can combo to other ppl

or for tank DDin set +dd in harmony Knight all his life used ashcrow set+15 only with dd +dd from harmony, and he was so damn hard , 

Edited by infest-ringo
2 people like this

Well yes set +13 means alot, gives like 1,5 k def more so u need thgis to be strong, and balanced stats ! 

and have to use shild ! 

Edited by yamakasy

example : DL make set+15 same dk , dk killed dl ? :x

1 hour ago, miss said:

example : DL make set+15 same dk , dk killed dl ? :x

DK will kill DL if they will have +/- same sets, pets and weapon

1 person likes this

Summary:

Your problem here is that you dont have full stats. Also you need +13 set for 8% harmony DD. Also for more def - >Shield +13 with DD and 8% harmony DD.

+ You need to do achievements, as much as you can, they give extra % dmg/def

+ all the DL's are from Reloaded guild and they have much higher guild buff than your guild, so you need to work on that too

You still have work to do, so stop making topics like this and play 9_9

Edited by popwar
1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

DK will kill DL if they will have +/- same sets, pets and weapon

u dont see i have w4+demon ? weapon BB

Just now, miss said:

and? what about difference between +12 and +13 set?

14 minutes ago, miss said:

So what, you want to kill everyone with 1 twist now? :D 

Get full stats and everything else and even then you will need skill. Nobody will die just from 2-3 twists :D 

u had to take gd ancient set and make it with anc harm 8% 

2 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

u had to take gd ancient set and make it with anc harm 8% 

On Phobos where the opponents are with full stats, this wont help.. He'll just die even faster :D 

14 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

yes yes u know everything .. 

I dont, i just assume from my experience on eG Storm, which Phobos is a copy of.. Where i, as a DL, killed BK's in ancient before they even got close enough to hit me :)